The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Why do you believe J23's claim but not mine, BW's, Zfetch's, or AV's? 

The only way to find out if he is cop is to lynch his guilty. 

He came out and stated he was cop and that he has a guilty investigation on BJ22. 

Do any other cop claimers have that?

16 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

The only way to find out if he is cop is to lynch his guilty. 

He came out and stated he was cop and that he has a guilty investigation on BJ22. 

Do any other cop claimers have that?

Fine then, I'm claiming BW as my R2 peek and he's scum.

Now what.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Fine then, I'm claiming BW as my R2 peek and he's scum.

Now what.

I find it highly suspicious that you are counter claiming in a manner that seems to show u as threatened by J23s claim.  I, as a town person can only go by what I consider to be information. J23 came out hard claiming. Its in my best interest as tp to see if he is legit. By lynching his guilty we will see if he is cop or not. 

The reason for my vote is to do just that and I would hope others would to do the same. 

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

I find it highly suspicious that you are counter claiming in a manner that seems to show u as threatened by J23s claim.  I, as a town person can only go by what I consider to be information. J23 came out hard claiming. Its in my best interest as tp to see if he is legit. By lynching his guilty we will see if he is cop or not. 

The reason for my vote is to do just that and I would hope others would to do the same. 

If J23 is Sheriff, why didn't he hard claim to save himself in R1 when he was literally one vote away from being lynched?

Archived