The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thwarted attack in Belgium

riffraff

"We make kick ass chocolate and thwart terror attacks" - Belgium

I love Canada but if I were relocate to another country Belgium would probably top the list based on their chocolatiers and soccer uniforms.  Glad this ending well.

^ I know right? I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. This will not be the last in Belgium or anywhere else. They will keep coming and escalate. It's time for the west to do some serious soul searching and take back our power. WE  are the ones that create these monsters and the refugees by the boatload. We have rolled over and given free rein to the corporate greed that has usurped our political system for their endless greed. They rape and pillage other countries for control of their resources  and economies while they deplete our own for power and control of us all. In the meantime there is no accountability of our leaders. Enough. 

41 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I love Canada but if I were relocate to another country Belgium would probably top the list based on their chocolatiers and soccer uniforms.  Glad this ending well.

And Belgium loves Canada/Canadians.

6 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

^ I know right? I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. This will not be the last in Belgium or anywhere else. They will keep coming and escalate. It's time for the west to do some serious soul searching and take back our power. WE  are the ones that create these monsters and the refugees by the boatload. We have rolled over and given free rein to the corporate greed that has usurped our political system for their endless greed. They rape and pillage other countries for control of their resources  and economies while they deplete our own for power and control of us all. In the meantime there is no accountability of our leaders. Enough. 

Finally someone sees the big picture!!

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

And beer 

53 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

I don't think Belgium was raped and pillaged for control of their resources and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was born and raised there.  His devout faith in his religion made him want to blow himself up, not political greed. 

Archived