The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Draft

The Vancouver Canucks are pleased to pick, from the WHL, and the Portland Winterhawks Cody Glass.

The Vancouver Canucks are pleased to pick from the WHL and the Seattle Thunderbirds Jarret Tyszka

The Vancouver Canucks are pleased to select from the NTDP USA U-18 program Scott Reedy.

JB I believe is finished listening to the under cutting GM's who are trying to subvert from Canuck weakness from our rebuild, in order to get their hands on Tanev.

(Travis Haminic) as highlighted by the experts, price is around 2 1st round picks, i believe JB is asking for a player and a 1st. And right now the GM's think they smell blood.

JB will have the last laugh. JB will hold his ground, and do his home work. Remember their are players out there who would jump at the chance to either get back into the NHL or sign a UFA with Vancouver. We may be a way off right now, but it is coming along.

So enjoy the draft party for those of you down in Van, and here is to a new season.

I really want Cody Glass at #5 pick, remember he lead a weak Portland team in scoring as 17 year old, 92 points, 6'2, 184lbs..He will be 6'3 215 when NHL

ready at 20 years old..We will have a very good 1st line centre..

When you look at some players you have to consider if there getting lots of points playing with great players..

EXAMPLE : TAYLOR HALL PLAYED FOR A VERY GREAT WINDSOR TEAM STACKED WITH TALENTED PLAYERS HELP HIS STATS TWO MEMORIAL CUPS..

TYLER SEGUIN PLAYED ON A MUCH WEAKER TEAM, I WOULD OF TAKEN SEQUIN OVER HALL FOR THAT REASON IN THAT DRAFT YEAR..

SO LETS PICK GLASS AT # 5 WE WILL HAVE A GREAT PLAYER FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, canuckmen84 said:

I'm with you...but i'd add Makar.

Makar is the no.4 guy of that list for me but that would mean we be picking makar ahead of one them and that wouldn't sit well with this fan base based on a broad spectrum of draft projections 

i mean letting glass, valardi or heiskanen slip to 6?! That wouldn't be good PR 

Archived