Spoiler

So-and-So won the VETO!!

HOH Nominees

Spoiler

So-and-So are NOMINATED!!

16 completely new houseguest.

So glad Julie is there and not that neckless weirdo from BB Canada

2017 season spoilers

Introducing:  Token ethnic guy, Over aggressive black woman, Random overly gay person, Jock 1, Jock 2, Pretty ugly girl, Hot girl with no idea how to play but deluded in the belief she's the GOAT.

And brand new this season.  Twist after twist after twist after twist named after corporate sponsor X and Y!!!

Honestly cannot wait to play the crap I recorded 8 episodes and am dodging spoilers on social media so I can binge watch game!!!

39 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

2017 season spoilers

Introducing:  Token ethnic guy, Over aggressive black woman, Random overly gay person, Jock 1, Jock 2, Pretty ugly girl, Hot girl with no idea how to play but deluded in the belief she's the GOAT.

And brand new this season.  Twist after twist after twist after twist named after corporate sponsor X and Y!!!

Honestly cannot wait to play the crap I recorded 8 episodes and am dodging spoilers on social media so I can binge watch game!!!

Totally agree here, seems they always have the same types +1 older person who gets voted off week 1 or 2.

32 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

2017 season spoilers

They need to stop the house from voting together. It makes it very dull, even the edits that they put out make it seem like its close but its not close at all. It used to be that the show actually had strategy, now its all just one big alliance and stragglers being picked off one by one. 

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

They need to stop the house from voting together. It makes it very dull, even the edits that they put out make it seem like its close but its not close at all. It used to be that the show actually had strategy, now its all just one big alliance and stragglers being picked off one by one. 

OMFG 100% agreed.

If I have to see another 2 episode build up talking about big moves, power plays and crap like that only to see everyone voting en masse because "I don't want to rock the boat" I might puke.

The last 2 truly game changing moves in ANY BB in North America was Jeff using the Coup D'etat and William in BB Can using the secret veto to save Kevin.

That's almost 10 YEARS of disappointment with floaters and idiots making top 6 for a lovely bit of mediocrity that the editors have to earn their pay making look far more dramatic than it really is

8 minutes ago, CanucksHomer said:

Totally agree here, seems they always have the same types +1 older person who gets voted off week 1 or 2.

50/50 oldest person gone immediately or the most aggressive threat.

If they REALLY want to make a fun show, bring back the first 2 people evicted from the last 8 or 9 seasons and let them play.

Nobody has a clue who any of those people are even

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OMFG 100% agreed.

If I have to see another 2 episode build up talking about big moves, power plays and crap like that only to see everyone voting en masse because "I don't want to rock the boat" I might puke.

The last 2 truly game changing moves in ANY BB in North America was Jeff using the Coup D'etat and William in BB Can using the secret veto to save Kevin.

That's almost 10 YEARS of disappointment with floaters and idiots making top 6 for a lovely bit of mediocrity that the editors have to earn their pay making look far more dramatic than it really is

"I don't want any blood on my hands" is what they say when they fall in line in an orderly fashion to vote the same person out every week. I lose interest around week 4 or 5 when I realize that none of these lemmings has the guts to go make a move because they are too scared to become the target. The way I see it the odds are already stacked against even the greatest of players of winning the prize, you should go out there have some fun rather than hide and float your entire time before being unceremoniously tossed out. Sadly contestants are incentivized by the money you get the longer you survive in the house and making it to jury especially lands you a nice haul. Oh well I hope somehow this season is different but I am not holding my breath. 

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

"I don't want any blood on my hands" is what they say when they fall in line in an orderly fashion to vote the same person out every week. I lose interest around week 4 or 5 when I realize that none of these lemmings has the guts to go make a move because they are too scared to become the target. The way I see it the odds are already stacked against even the greatest of players of winning the prize, you should go out there have some fun rather than hide and float your entire time before being unceremoniously tossed out. Sadly contestants are incentivized by the money you get the longer you survive in the house and making it to jury especially lands you a nice haul. Oh well I hope somehow this season is different but I am not holding my breath. 

Pre nomination:  This is great they gave me a great idea I can be guilt free no blood on my hands and I have a lot to think about now

Post Nomination:  Sorry, it is what it is, the house wants this to happen and even though I have the veto and am HoH I have to do what the house wants because in a contest where only 1 person can win wand holding ultimate power I am totally beholden to the 4 losers who cannot win a comp, the pretty girl and the older floater and I don't want blood on my hands

26 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OMFG 100% agreed.

Boogie and Frank taking out Janelle was pretty good too.

4 minutes ago, playboi19 said:

Boogie and Frank taking out Janelle was pretty good too.

Ok that WAS ok, the Coach having his water works and flipping shane out of the house in the final 4 was alright as well, but really...not exactly ground breaking big game moves that lead to a win.  Hard to watch an entire season of a show and only see that as the defining moment of a season.

Holy crap, i didnt realize this show was still running.  Anybody remember the early days of big brother, like early 2000's, when the evil doctor Wil was on the show.  That was classic.

20 hours ago, Warhippy said:

2017 season spoilers

19 hours ago, Toews said:

Bingo. Thanking myself for quitting some where around 7 or 8. The wife watches, but everytime I stick my nose in to peek I always end up asking if she was watching the previous year. Boring old formula.

On 2017-06-23 at 9:43 AM, CanucksHomer said:

BB use to be my favorite show but I stopped watching long ago. My favorite season was the one with Kaysar and Janelle, BB6 I think. A lot of strategy that season, but I think they rigged it when they brought Kaysar back.

BB6 and BB7 are the best seasons ever. 

Archived