The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 19 Thread ***

Apples

13 hours ago, messier's_elbow said:

He's a beast though, people will be scared to put him up. He needs to be back doored. That Asian girls an idiot Cody gave her an out basically and she didn't take it.

Straight up lol...she lived up to the PaoPao name. 

Cody started playing Jessica's game as soon as he got into bed with her. Such a disappointment, I was rooting for him at the beginning. Turns out he's just another dumb jock.

Edit: I wrote that before watching the new episode, great stuff. Nicely done Cody. He needs to stay in this house as long as possible imo.

8 hours ago, Toews said:

Cody started playing Jessica's game as soon as he got into bed with her. Such a disappointment, I was rooting for him at the beginning. Turns out he's just another dumb jock.

Edit: I wrote that before watching the new episode, great stuff. Nicely done Cody. He needs to stay in this house as long as possible imo.

Cody is extremely boring, he can go at any time as far as I'm concerned.  

Just now, Darth Kane said:

Cody is extremely boring, he can go at any time as far as I'm concerned.  

He has zero charisma but I have loved the moves he has made this week. He isn't playing it safe and hiding behind his alliance which is refreshing to watch.

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

He has zero charisma but I have loved the moves he has made this week. He isn't playing it safe and hiding behind his alliance which is refreshing to watch.

For sure, I'll give Cody credit for that.  As he said, he's not playing it safe and never will. I think the overall cast is decent this season, it will be interesting to see what happens if one of Cody's "Outsiders" wins HOH next week.

43 minutes ago, playboi19 said:

Throwing Hot sauce/pickle juice in someones face is such a bitch move.

Think he legit snapped and quickly realized he messed up. 

Josh a big drama queen though. 

Jess and Cody messed up their HOH massively. I know they were trying to lie low, but apart from Kevin, Ramses was the only person that could go up against Josh and lose.

Its quite sickening to see how much all the others have been sucked in by Paul's game. Quite why they all think he will keep them safe is beyond me.

Archived