The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 19 Thread ***

Apples

i got confused on Sundays show when they showed Josh banging pans to bug Mark... and Ramses was in a few scenes......i guess it was a flashback to before the vote but it wasnt really clear.

Cody and Jess are pretty bad at game play and the social aspect...they have had a ton of advantages and blown them.

4 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i got confused on Sundays show when they showed Josh banging pans to bug Mark... and Ramses was in a few scenes......i guess it was a flashback to before the vote but it wasnt really clear.

Cody and Jess are pretty bad at game play and the social aspect...they have had a ton of advantages and blown them.

True, but what if the other side didn't have Paul. lol

It goes to show why Cody wanted him out.

That moment when Jess didn't use the Veto was her down fall.

8 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

Josh was banging the pans and telling mark it's his last day in the house and he only has 7 hours left to bond with him, aka, 7 hours until the eviction.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we even care about this any more?

Has Cody snapped and killed anyone?  Will we see raven have a wardrobe malfunction?  Will someone shut Josh up?  Will anyone not named Cody or Paul win a damned competition?

Has BB finally jumped the shark?

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Apples said:

Derek, Dan and Dr Will are better than Paul.

I'd put puppet master Raven in their somewhere as well.

I think with the rest of the cast being extremely stupid and production favoring Paul he would round out top 5 best player.

Curious to see if we'll have a bitter jury.

25 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Cody....wow...that vote...lol that's actually a huge shock 

Possibly the least deserving winner in big brother history on the backs of a salty jury 

Hahahah wow man..Cody as the damn tie breaker. Cody finally hit his target!

Archived