Sign in to follow this  
Apples

*** Big Brother 19 Thread ***

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HI5 said:

Hahahah wow man..Cody as the damn tie breaker. Cody finally hit his target!

Honestly think the show finally jumped the shark this year.  A salty jury sunk what is arguably one of the top 2 players in BB history and gave it to a mediocre floater with emotional issues

 

Cody sunk him, but hey.  Cody also won his favorite player I guess.  Now to hear how he stalked Jessica for months in 2 years or so and ended up in prison for threatening her best friend for getting to close.  Seems like the type

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Honestly think the show finally jumped the shark this year.  A salty jury sunk what is arguably one of the top 2 players in BB history and gave it to a mediocre floater with emotional issues

 

Cody sunk him, but hey.  Cody also won his favorite player I guess.  Now to hear how he stalked Jessica for months in 2 years or so and ended up in prison for threatening her best friend for getting to close.  Seems like the type

Lol yeah, Cody gives off that American Psycho vibe. 

 

Wonder who's going to be on Celebrity Big Brother

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2017 at 9:12 AM, Apples said:

PISSED

Yup.

 

Even more so now that I find there's been a campaign claiming Pauly was openly racist to dominique and that he openly bullied everyone in the show.  

 

Bitter bitter jury members man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2017 at 11:50 AM, HI5 said:

Lol yeah, Cody gives off that American Psycho vibe. 

 

Wonder who's going to be on Celebrity Big Brother

 

Apparently some twat named spencer pratt who was on some show was gonna be in it.  looked at his photo 10/10 will not watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Apparently some twat named spencer pratt who was on some show was gonna be in it.  looked at his photo 10/10 will not watch

They need idiot man-babies (like Josh) in order to make the house suitably soap opera-ish to attract viewers. The best season (All-Stars) this show ever had was when they have put together a strong cast of strategists but I heard it didn't do all that great in ratings so they have these multiple idiots running around whose goal is to kick up a fuss and act like children because they desperately crave attention. Its sad that some of the best players don't get invited back while loud attention seekers get multiple cracks at it whether in Big Brother or CBS's other reality shows.

Edited by Toews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List of top 50 bb players

1)Dan

2)Paul 

3)Kirby

Etc.

 

Josh not listed {Both bb winners}

Nicole not listed 

 

Done with this show.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Toews said:

They need idiot man-babies (like Josh) in order to make the house suitably soap opera-ish to attract viewers. The best season (All-Stars) this show ever had was when they have put together a strong cast of strategists but I heard it didn't do all that great in ratings so they have these multiple idiots running around whose goal is to kick up a fuss and act like children because they desperately crave attention. Its sad that some of the best players don't get invited back while loud attention seekers get multiple cracks at it whether in Big Brother or CBS's other reality shows.

Pretty much.  Every year I say the same thing.  Same cast choices as always.  the ONLY change this year was Cody and while refreshing was far to intense for this game.  Had he lasted longer it would have been far too predictable.

 

Dan was very very vocal about why Josh didn't deserve to win and why Paul did and the jury shot him down because of "hurt feelings"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, playboi19 said:

List of top 50 bb players

1)Dan

2)Paul 

3)Kirby

Etc.

 

Josh not listed {Both bb winners}

Nicole not listed 

 

Done with this show.

 

Agreed.  Over the past 5 years I think maybe MAYBE 2 people actually deserved to win.  The rest were carried and gifted $ by bitter jury members.  In all honesty Paul by rights, game play and comps won should have been the first back to back winner in BB history

 

The show jumped the shark.  Not even remotely interested in next years season let alone the stupid "celebrity version"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of babies. If I had been in their shoes I would have absolutely called Paul out for insulting my intelligence and not owning up to his game but I would have still cast my vote for the best player in the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The show this year was filled with people that didn't come to play.  Matt and raven were two completely useless players that should have been booted for not adding anything to show

 

I was so happy when paul lost,  He would have been out week 1 had he not had the game rigged for him. He acted like being a vet was a negative but in this house it was the opposite, it made everyone want to work with him.  He didn't have to do any skeeming to get people on his side, everyone was lining up for him as soon as he entered the house.  The only real decent move he made was to get out Ramses and keep josh which screwed over Jess' and Cody's game (the only two that had him as a target).  If he was so good, why take Josh and Christmas, where he would have lost to both.  He needed them more than they needed him.  If he was smart he would have taken Raven and Kevin since they would have had zero chance. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Toews said:

Bunch of babies. If I had been in their shoes I would have absolutely called Paul out for insulting my intelligence and not owning up to his game but I would have still cast my vote for the best player in the house.

So much whining.  Seriously.

 

Paul played the best game

 

Manipulated everyone to do his dirty work

Kept his word on his original final 3

Won every competition essential to his survival

Made final 2 as a vet when everyone KNEW he was the only real threat

Actually voted to keep 3 of the final jury members even though they got sent out.

Was 100% honest with Alex anyways.

 

Literally just butt hurt kids voting with their emotions instead of how the game was played.  If it was Survivor Paul would have won (unless they Russel Hantz'd him)

 

Real shame because honestly Josh was literally the least desirable outcome for winner but meh.  Show has totally jumped the shark IMO and I've literally 0 desire to watch it next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So much whining.  Seriously.

 

Paul played the best game

 

Manipulated everyone to do his dirty work

Kept his word on his original final 3

Won every competition essential to his survival

Made final 2 as a vet when everyone KNEW he was the only real threat

Which players actually thought he was a threat though? Cody and Jess...  Him being a vet made everyone want to work with him, not against him and made his game a cake walk.  He did a lot of talking but really didn't have to do anything other than float his way to the finals, as soon as Cody and Jess were out he didn't have dirty work to do.  He just had to stay off the radar and let other groups take shots at each other.  Josh caught on to his strategy and sewered him in the goodbye messages, making everyone in jury hate Paul that much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Which players actually thought he was a threat though? Cody and Jess...  Him being a vet made everyone want to work with him, not against him and made his game a cake walk.  He did a lot of talking but really didn't have to do anything other than float his way to the finals, as soon as Cody and Jess were out he didn't have dirty work to do.  He just had to stay off the radar and let other groups take shots at each other.  Josh caught on to his strategy and sewered him in the goodbye messages, making everyone in jury hate Paul that much more.

Cody Jess

Meathead and his girl

Alex and Jayson

Josh

 

All caught on far too late is the problem.  He did a pretty solid job of ensuring that public opinion was on his side for almost every vote.  He manipulated almost every possible HoH that wasn't in the hands of cody or Jess.  it was actually kind of impressive how much non prime time showing he was doing, meaning what wasn't shown on the aired time slots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warhippy said:

Cody Jess

Meathead and his girl

Alex and Jayson

Josh

 

Alex was working will Paul, she was his number one supporter and because Jayson was with Alex, he was also with Paul, there was one point they he was maybe thinking about Paul but that was in the time where Cody was out and Jess was alone.

 

There's a reason he wasn't ever sitting on the nomination block, it's because he was never a target. 

 

Just now, Warhippy said:

All caught on far too late is the problem.  He did a pretty solid job of ensuring that public opinion was on his side for almost every vote.  He manipulated almost every possible HoH that wasn't in the hands of cody or Jess.  it was actually kind of impressive how much non prime time showing he was doing, meaning what wasn't shown on the aired time slots

 

My point is he did a lot of talking but the cards were never against him.  What did he have to manipulate.  When Alex or Jason won she went after the obvious other couple targets, when Josh or Christmas won they did the same.  He could have easily floated till final 5. 

 

What really was a big manipulation he made other than tricking Jess and getting out ramses?  Maybe Jason by getting alex to through the comp?

 

He really had zero effect on Matt and Raven, Alex and Jason already said they were their targets?  Meathead and his girl were already targets as soon as Cody and Jess were gone.  Josh wanted them out.  So really he could have just sat back and floated his way to the end.  Had he done that he'd probably have won. but instead he tried to be in the middle of everything (when he didn't need to) and it just pissed off jurors when it came time to vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversial end.

The drama came out this year.

Stop with all the twists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.