The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] F Derek Stepan and G Antti Raanta to ARI for 7th overall pick and D Anthony Deangelo

De"angelo the most maligned defensive prospect ever.  Poor guy, just throw ins for every trade he's been involved in.

Must see more, but Stepan AND Raanta getting a top flight D prospect AND the 7th overall...come on....

Where is JB on this.  Even I am asking about where he is when overpayments like this are being made

I flippin' love draft weekend. A number of my office coworkers are NBA/NFL fanatics but not a single one knows a thing about hockey. So I'm just waiting to text my dad about all of this at lunch. Love it.

Raanta the next Talbot? Teams in need of a goalie 2-3 years down the line eagerly awaiting to see the next Rangers backup.  

Just now, Warhippy said:

De"angelo the most maligned defensive prospect ever.  Poor guy, just throw ins for every trade he's been involved in.

Must see more, but Stepan AND Raanta getting a top flight D prospect AND the 7th overall...come on....

Where is JB on this.  Even I am asking about where he is when overpayments like this are being made

What are you saying? You want JB to over pay or you want him to trade the #5 overall?

1 minute ago, billabong said:

Go on the yotes they have so many young players they don't need another one.

theyve been rebuilding for years now it's time to build something and Stepan and raanta are a good start 

true they been picking top 10 for the past like 10 years. And always selling assets at the deadline. 

Archived