The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2017 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Jimbo looks bored down there.

Picking his finger nails knowing he's done for the day unless he wants to lose value in a trade or cough up multiple picks to move in to the top 20 again.

I am going to weep watching Cal Foote go to a potential divisional rival soon here.  Edm or Calgary with Foote will make me want to punch a toddler

4 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Let's be honest. How many of us predicted Vilardi would drop this much?

I never predicted Vilardi would drop but I'm happy to see a number of clubs having the sense to not take him.  Was not high on him or a number of the OHL forwards that were being highly rated.

Just now, Warhippy said:

Picking his finger nails knowing he's done for the day unless he wants to lose value in a trade or cough up multiple picks to move in to the top 20 again.

I am going to weep watching Cal Foote go to a potential divisional rival soon here.  Edm or Calgary with Foote will make me want to punch a toddler

yup i betcha Burke/Trreliving are salivating over Foote....

We could potentially have one of the best lines in hockey with Dahlen and Pettersson in a line together. I really believe their chemistry will transfer over from the Allsven. Pettersson just needs to bulk up and had he had been, he would be a top 8 pick for sure. Has skill, IQ, good playmaker, nice shot. He's going to be a star when he bulks up a bit

• Upvote 3