The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2017 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

Just now, SamJamIam said:

Bo had perfectly good skating in his draft year.  That complaint was idiotic from the day it was uttered prior to the draft.

Oh I know, Burr it was talked about his improvement from working with a skating coach last summer, Bo himself said he felt much improved and more expolosive

8 minutes ago, westvandude said:

For Canucks' 33rd pick, I'm hoping one of these are available:

- Hague, D

- Ratcliffe, LW

- Timmins, D

- Robertson, LW

- Comtois, LW

Just need 2 teams to take other players and we can get one of them

There we go, guaranteed one of these is available at 33rd now. We'll have a decent D or some much needed decent LW considering our lack of LW depth

If somehow the hockey gods were to let Tolvanen drop to 33 and make Jim draft him, then somehow JB will have ended up with 2 top 10 talents (skill wise) without trading Tanev. Granted they both have question marks and things to work on. The potential of adding that much high end potential to the pipeline is getting me a little excited. May need a cold shower to calm down, or a nice drink :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, westvandude said:

There we go, guaranteed one of these is available at 33rd now. We'll have a decent D or some much needed decent LW considering our lack of LW depth

me take the D first as we really needed a forward with the first pick,now anything is good

Just now, canucklehead80 said:

If somehow the hockey gods were to let Tolvanen drop to 33 and make Jim draft him, then somehow JB will have ended up with 2 top 10 talents (skill wise) without trading Tanev. Granted they both have question marks and things to work on. The potential of adding that much high end potential to the pipeline is getting me a little excited. May need a cold shower to calm down, or a nice drink :lol:

Drink in the shower. It's awesome.

• Upvote 1