The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Any friends/family of yours willing to let you use their account? I don't have TV subsription but a coworker of mine was willing to change their account to a temporary password and share it with me for the time being of the tournament. 

negative. guess I'm sol :(

24 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Utter BS. TSN, use one of your 5(?) channels and show the game. I don't require a play by man on it. I have a hard time believing that there isn't enough interest in the #2 English speaking TV market to justify this.

It could be that I'm slightly grouchy today (on account of being slightly hungover) but damn, this is irritating.

Just some of the reasons TSN lost out on NHL Hockey and until they have fair treatment from coast to coast they will only be a toronto sports network

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Sweden hasn't been playing to their game yet. The Belarus team was very effective in clogging up the neutral zone and Sweden hasn't have much sustained pressure in the O-zone. Pettersson is out there on a line with Alex Nylander and Lindstrom. That line looked average, not bad, not exceptional. Hope they find their legs and get some pressure on as now they are on the PP.

Edit: EP plays one of the point on the PP.

Edited by ruilin96