The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, nergish said:

I don’t think it’s humanly possible for a season to go any better for a prospect outside NA pro hockey...

Just incredible. He went from good, to great, to ridiculous (and then to super devil pussy).

That nick name is gonna stick... The DEVIL PUSSY.... ::D

Hear the fans at Rogers, as the announcer says ' Goal scored  by no. 40 Elias Pettersson'... the chant going 'DEVIL PUSSY' clap clap clap...'DEVIL PUSSY' clap clap clap

17 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Better than patty Kane. Forsberg was better than Kane and Pettersson is ahead of even the great Peter Forsberg at his age.

I listened to Ray Ferraro say its a weaker league now and then I look at how long those records have stood. Lets just say EP is special. Hats off to all the fans that we're on board from the start. He did it!!!

Now he will set his sights on a league of its own the NHL. I don't expect him to have to earn his power play time now. He will start fast and finish fast. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cory40 said:

I listened to Ray Ferraro say its a weaker league now and then I look at how long those records have stood. Lets just say EP is special. Hats off to all the fans that we're on board from the start. He did it!!!

Now he will set his sights on a league of its own the NHL. I don't expect him to have to earn his power play time now. He will start fast and finish fast. 

The khl isn't much better. You got three or four teams that are always dominate and that is about it. Jokerit proved a point when they jumped leagues and became a powerhouse.

10 minutes ago, spook007 said:

That nick name is gonna stick... The DEVIL PUSSY.... ::D

Hear the fans at Rogers, as the announcer says ' Goal scored  by no. 40 Elias Pettersson'... the chant going 'DEVIL PUSSY' clap clap clap...'DEVIL PUSSY' clap clap clap

You do realize that's akin to chanting "F-ING C**T!  F-ING C**T!" whenever Boeser scores?

:unsure:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

You do realize that's akin to chanting "F-ING C**T!  F-ING C**T!" whenever Boeser scores?

:unsure:

Yep... and what makes it even better, is the thought of the stewards trying to control it... :lol:

1 minute ago, coastal.view said:

so let's see

brock

elias

dahlen

gaudette

i'm sure i overlooked some completely overachieving draft pick

so fess up

who did not want jb extended ??

i was in the camp that believed jb is a good gm

And a top draft pick in this years draft, but I'm sure this team is 5 - 7 years away from being relevant like certain media pundits want you to believe:huh:

• Wat 1

8 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

And a top draft pick in this years draft, but I'm sure this team is 5 - 7 years away from being relevant like certain media pundits want you to believe:huh:

We are still a good three years away zhuk. It's gonna be around 2021 when we start to see the kids truly gel. In the meantime enjoy the ride.

• Wat 1