The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, cory40 said:

Sorry he said talk to me in 4 years. Then he will be a stud. I just said its happening earlier.

Thanks!  Yes, I totally agree.  Elias will be here next season, and showing his greatness to the league.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

he's not going to sign at all he's going to finish his senior year at UCLA and become a FA so he can pick his team.

I thought he was going to take a year off first to "find himself".....

• Haha 1

That was the first time I got to see him play since the World Jr.'s and even though he got injured it was worth the watch.  He seemed like a threat every time he was on the ice with a good mix of speed and vision.  Even that subtle drop pass that didn't result in the score is indicative of how well he processes the game.  Can't wait until next year to see him play with the Canucks, the future looks bright. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Odd. said:

why doesnt anders nilsson play like the way he's playing this game with us -_-

Team in front of you matters. 

16 hours ago, Frankie Sinatra said:

Darn, that thumb injury is going to screw up his summer weight training.  If anyone thinks it's no big deal break your thumb and then try weightlifting a few weeks later.  It won't go over too well.

At least it wasn't any worse, he should be ready for camp, hopefully he can work around the injury.

Needs to work more on legs/core anyway ;)

This is definitely Canuckluck....but...it may work out for the best....EP was flying last game in the 2nd period it looked like he had finally discovered his wings and was taking the game over everytime he was on the ice.

If he had played the whole tourney and lite it up there would be no sneaking up on teams next year...they would be keying on him from day 1...at least now he may get half a dozen games or so before the teams realize he is the guy to shut down....!

Calder is almost in the bag....! 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you're playing with fire posting that on CDC :P

I wouldn't make that proposed trade (neither would the Sabres) even if it was Elias and switching picks with them.  I think the Dman we get at 7 (hoping for Hughs or Boquist) might - in 3 or 4 seasons - be better than Dahlin.  

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I wouldn't make that proposed trade (neither would the Sabres) even if it was Elias and switching picks with them.  I think the Dman we get at 7 (hoping for Hughs or Boquist) might - in 3 or 4 seasons - be better than Dahlin.  

Love the optimism, however naive i think it is. Had we gotten the number 1 pick, you would never say what you just said. 

18 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Love the optimism, however naive i think it is. Had we gotten the number 1 pick, you would never say what you just said. 

Well, Sabres isnt known for making their prospects shine are they? 

Edit: Pettersson and Gustafsson with bandaids and gypsum

gips-640x855.jpg

Edited by ForzaTikare
  • Like 1