The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

On 10/18/2019 at 12:42 PM, NUCKER67 said:

2017 - Geez, that Boeser kid, great hair, and man can he shoot the puck, what a sniper!

2018 - Holy moly, this Swedish Pettersson kid is like from another planet, he's taking the league by storm!

2019 - Woo hoo! The Canucks have never had a player like Hughes, possibly one of the best skaters in the league, that kid can fly, and so smart! 

2020 - Wow, another sensational Swede (Hoglander), how does Benning do it? Adding him to the Pettersson line makes them extra deadly. Also, welcome Juolevi and welcome back Tryamkin!

2021 - To Russia with love, thanks for Tryamkin, and now Podkolzin. This Pod kid is unstoppable, just a force of nature with a chip on his shoulder. Dangerous player.

then Cup

Petey’s amazing!

11 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Question for everyone: how would you feel if Petey only scored 20 goals this season but finished the year with 104 points? 

Someone once said (Gretz?) without a good assist the goal would never happen. I butchered it but if we have a player that helps a pylon to score consistently but he himself gets 0 goals on the season. I am happy because the goal still occurs.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Question for everyone: how would you feel if Petey only scored 20 goals this season but finished the year with 104 points? 

100+ points, 20 goals for Petey means Boeser and Miller are 30 goal guys one may even hit 40. I'll take it. He has great playmaking and watching the games so far defenders are taking away his ice, making shots hard to get off or get through. 

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

Someone once said (Gretz?) without a good assist the goal would never happen. I butchered it but if we have a player that helps a pylon to score consistently but he himself gets 0 goals on the season. I am happy because the goal still occurs.

4 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

100+ points, 20 goals for Petey means Boeser and Miller are 30 goal guys one may even hit 40. I'll take it. He has great playmaking and watching the games so far defenders are taking away his ice, making shots hard to get off or get through. 

1 minute ago, Metal Face Doom said:

Forsberg like.  He hits 100 points, we're winning lots of games.  

Thanks. Some on Canucks Twitter are now trying to claim that a scoring breakdown like that would be an utter failure of a season for Petey. :lol:

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

Thanks. Some on Canucks Twitter are now trying to claim that a scoring breakdown like that would be an utter failure of a season for Petey. :lol:

Some friendly advice, don't listen to people on Twitter speak. They all feed off what the Twitter media heads say, and we all already know Vancouver media is a cesspool. Twitter hockey fans are about as informed about hockey as Facebook users are that get their news from Facebook.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1