The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Brad Marchand said:

I'm trying to imagine what CDC would have been like had the Canucks listened to the majority here on draft day and picked Glass or Vilardi instead of Pettersson:

Would have been one of the most hilarious turnabouts ever. Thankfully, we don't live in a world where that happened. He might actually be OP.

I mean, Glass had a solid junior season and Vilardi had a great junior season, so we'd probably be looking at that, but still....THANK GOD XD

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Will we see EP vs. Bo next at the WC? Will Bo be tasked to shut him down when Canada plays Sweden?

I really hope Elias gets a real opportunity with Sweden. The WJC coach protected Dahlin last season and benched him a lot. I hope the worlds coach plays him some with some quality linemates.  

2 minutes ago, buddyguy said:

Temper your expectations budz. Just kidddingggg. Man i can't wait for training camp.

No kidding, eh? I mean, I LOVE Summer's in the PNW and I'll enjoy it as per usual....but I'll be quite happy for it to be over so that September training camp arrives. I won't miss a single minute of it. With the twins departure the feeling of a NEW ERA will be ever present in the arena....

• Upvote 1