The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

21 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

True, but I think finding a legitimate top 6 center is a steeper task than finding a top 6 left winger.

21 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Just as many centers on a full team as left wingers. I'm not worried. 

He's definitely he kind of player who is going to make his linemates better. Not every player on the top line is elite. There are your 1-2 true elite players than you have your guys you can plug who havin just as much success. Whether it's he LW being elite or C being elite doesn't matter too much. If your top C can win face offs and back check that is a great place to start. 

25 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

He's definitely he kind of player who is going to make his linemates better. Not every player on the top line is elite. There are your 1-2 true elite players than you have your guys you can plug who havin just as much success. Whether it's he LW being elite or C being elite doesn't matter too much. If your top C can win face offs and back check that is a great place to start. 

Agreed. Look at the WCE line. Morrison was clearly the worst of the three, but he did enough to help that line dominate.

27 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

So... Brendan Morrison, essentially?

7 minutes ago, Scruffy05 said:

So... Brendan Morrison, essentially?

I'd say Horvat's a step up from BMO (all due respect) and a future first line of Petterson, Horvat, Boeser wouldn't be horrible... if that's what happens.

Edited by aGENT

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I'd say Horvat's a step up from BMO (all due respect) and a future first line of Petterson, Horvat, Boeser wouldn't be horrible... if that's what happens.

That line needs some meat. Insert hopefully Brady Tkachuk.

3 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Alright lemme rephrase that. That line needs more meanness. Insert hopefully Brady Tkachuk.

Better? 

I still hope we see something more like:

Kane, Petterson, Boeser

Dahlen, Horvat, Virtanen

...down the line.

• Upvote 1