Zfetch

2018 NHL Entry Draft

Dahlin is the real deal, superstar talent. Getting any luck at the lottery next year would speed this thing up by years

I wonder what the percentage would be if we dropped 3 spots twice in a row. I'm almost expecting no more than dropping 1 sport.

• Upvote 1

If we end up last we are guaranteed one of these 4.

8 minutes ago, hyper00 said:

I wonder what the percentage would be if we dropped 3 spots twice in a row. I'm almost expecting no more than dropping 1 sport.

....there's no sport to it....we go down 3....because we can....you Bett man.....

Quinn Hughes

Merkley

Dalhin

But if we must take a forward 

Svechnikov

There are some really exciting prospects in the top 10 this year.  We are bound to get a game changer.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Adarsh Sant said:

Canucks finish last, draft 4th overall quote me

Tkachuk vs Tkachuk :D 

• Upvote 1

going back to the 2016 draft, the canucks have picked a good time to bottom scrape.  too bad the management team is fighting it so hard.  in spite of our lottery luck, we could have picked higher with a little, crafty gamesmanship.  hopefully the laws of gravity will see us get some deserved (we are a bad team right now) top picks in the next couple drafts.  these will be our defining drafts.  i gotta say after 5 decades, it is time we get to pickup some elite talent and set ourselves up for the next decade.  i just wish management would get on board and grease the skids a bit

• Upvote 1

the goal for the future should be: keep all of our own draft picks and collect as many as possible of anybody else's

• Upvote 4

Despite the strong hype everywhere and especially CDC for Dahlin, I would say there is a strong lean for Svechnikov to be the first selection at this moment of time.

Will be an interesting year ahead.

• Upvote 1

Cannot wait to draft 4th or 5th overall next year after a historically bad finish for the team

OMG we're the 31st team!

Oh....

We're slipping to 4th and LA won the draft at 1st, Boston moved up to 2nd and Oh FFS are you serious Chicago is drafting 3rd!

:P

• Upvote 3