Sign in to follow this  
suitup

Jonah Gadjovich | LW

16 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yes he did.  Not sure that Jonah has the same talent, we will see.

Maybe, because Pettersson is so very talented, he could make Jonah a top winger?  

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

You're welcome and perfectly okay to 'disagree' with me or anyone else on here. But if you post something obviously at odds with reality, people are likely to disagree with you and challenge your ideas. You should be prepared for that on a discussion board.

You mean like how I was doing with you until you put me on ignore?  

Someone please quote this so he can read it

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Just now, aGENT said:

You're welcome and perfectly okay to 'disagree' with me or anyone else on here. But if you post something obviously at odds with reality, people are likely to disagree with you and challenge your ideas. You should be prepared for that on a discussion board.

How am I not prepared for this? I just stated my unpopular opinion and defended it for the better half of the day. Its you that appears to be unprepared for those times you cant changes another's opinion. 

I just dont feel like discussing this anymore. Good day man 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Happy to be of service.

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Hydration 3

2 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

There, I posted your comments. She's not going to read it though!  :lol::lol::lol:

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, gttxc said:

He’s just mad you’re in his mom’s bedroom

You creeping me lol

2 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

How am I not prepared for this? I just stated my unpopular opinion and defended it for the better half of the day. Its you that appears to be unprepared for those times you cant changes another's opinion. 

He just mad you’re in his mom’s bedroom 

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

Not very well. Dahlen's going to start fighting because Cull hasn't played an undeserving Gadj more? :blink:... I mean come on...

I'm not unprepared for it at all. I thought we were having a perfectly civil discussion... and you want to take you ball and go home.

You have a good day too 73 :) 

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

You mean like how I was doing with you until you put me on ignore?  

You can inform your buddy 5th he got put on ignore because he lacks the ability to actually have a discussion and devolves damn near every thread in to some sad 'woe is me, I'm being attacked' nonsense that would likely be fascinating to a 1st year psychology student, and I got tired of having to comb through that disruptive blather to an actual discussion of the topic.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe, because Pettersson is so very talented, he could make Jonah a top winger?  

That's possible Alf.  Pettersson will always make the players around him better.  Jonah's biggest issue is his skating.  Lucic wasn't a great skater either that's why they both were second round picks.  But Lucic was able to overcome his weaknesses and make a career for himself.  Hopefully Jonah can do the same.  He was a very good junior player and is one tough SOB.  I hope he makes the big club, even in a lesser role.  If he can be Petey's wing man then Jonah will look like a steal in the second round.

2 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Great tussle, but Gadj is still a good 3 years away.  2 at best.  

Next year he should be an ahl regular, and the year after that he should be dominating the A with call ups to the bigs. 

Year after, NHL.  

Seems like a fair honest path for him.  

This year shows he needs the time. 

Lets give it to him. 

'Exciting' tussle. I wouldn't call it 'great' though. Neither guy were particularly using any defense :lol:

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

You can inform your buddy 5th he got put on ignore because he lacks the ability to actually have a discussion and devolves damn near every thread in to some sad 'woe is me, I'm being attacked' nonsense that would likely be fascinating to a 1st year psychology student, and I got tired of having to comb through that disruptive blather to an actual discussion of the topic.

Soft.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aGENT said:

'Exciting' tussle. I wouldn't call it 'great' though. Neither guy were particularly using any defense :lol:

I have to disagree with you on this one.

If you are actually tough enough to stand in there and throw punches at some angry dudes face a foot away and keep going...then that is a great tussle. Not very many guys in real life have the balls to do that. I have had my share of "tussles" but never that kind lol. And I don't consider myself to be too afraid of things. 

Alas, now I am an old man. Sigh...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

If you are actually tough enough to stand in there and throw punches at some angry dudes face a foot away and keep going...then that is a great tussle. Not very many guys in real life have the balls to do that. I have had my share of "tussles" but never that kind lol. And I don't consider myself to be too afraid of things. 

Totally agree.  That fight showed Jonah’s willingness to really exchange face punches.  The other guy gave up trading shots too.  Jonah is going to be a very important player for us.  That was a serious fight, and our guy stopped their guy.  

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Soft.

Soft and extremely passive aggressive.  Signs of a serious fraidy cat.  Meow!  :lol:

jonah is a seriously tough guy.  Loved seeing him make that other guy tap out.  

• Like 2

Gadjovich needs to work on his skating and D-Zone play... he definitely is a tough guy, but needs work on the other elements.

I love the guys attitude and he has potential, but it'll likely be a year.

39 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Again, exciting for sure. And sure, even impressive from a throw/take punches aspect.

But I don't think you'll find any fighter that would argue it was a good, technically sound, fight.

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

Again, exciting for sure. And sure, even impressive from a throw/take punches aspect.

But I don't think you'll find any fighter that would argue it was a good, technically sound, fight.

This isn't the MMA and never will be. 

Edit: You are confusing pro fighters with hockey players that fight the second you say "technically sound".  lol

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

This isn't the MMA and never will be. 

Edit: You are confusing pro fighters with hockey players that fight the second you say "technically sound".  lol

You don't think hockey players who fight, train and practice it...?