8 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Quinn is such a good rover that this reporter thought he was a forward :lol:

I noticed this earlier good laugh.. Foreshadowing perhaps? ;) getting the actual F J.Hughes. Pre written it is. In the script of the hockey gods it is.

From OHLProspects (Brock Otten):

http://ohlprospects.blogspot.com/2018/08/31-teams-in-31-days-vancouver-canucks.html?m=1

1. Michael Dipietro - Windsor Spitfires
Anyone who reads this blog knows how big of a fan of Dipietro I am. He's one of the most competitive netminders that I've ever seen come through the OHL. He never gives up on a play, is always talking to his defenders, and just flat out hates to lose. He's a gamer. Mentally, his focus is terrific too. If he gives up a bad goal, he always seems to straighten himself out and shut the door. Very rarely do you see the wheels come off for him. His confident level in his abilities is evident. Given the state of Windsor's blueline this year, and the young team in front of him, Dipietro was sensational this season and that's why he was named the OHL goaltender of the year. His athleticism is off the charts good. And given his lack of elite size at a position that demands it now, it needs to be. Makes a lot of highlight reel saves moving post to post, but also has a good glove hand and does a good job of controlling rebounds and limiting second chances for an unconventional goaltender. The next step for him will be refining his movements so that his positioning is better. Can get beaten high, especially in close when he goes down too early. As he moves through the levels, players will look to exploit that lack of size and he'll have to find ways to make himself bigger in the crease, rather than just relying on his athleticism and anticipation. Next year, Dipietro will return to Windsor and he will have a good chance of repeating as OHL goaltender of the year. Whether he finishes the year in Windsor will depend on how well the team starts the year. If they find themselves in the middle, they may look to deal him to get assets back. I would also expect him to be Canada's starter at the World Juniors. With another solid year under his belt, he has to be considered one of the top goaltending prospects on the planet. 

• Hydration 1