Sign in to follow this  
Tomato Pajamas

Petrus Palmu | RW/LW

3 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Actually I stole the name from a book called the "Ballad of the Whiskey Robber". It's about a guy named Attila Ambrus, who is a real life robin hood of sorts. And also played in a european mens leauge as a back up goalie (he wasn't very good). But he would rob banks in his off time, and give the lady a rose at the bank teller each time he stole money.
Then give a lot of the money he stole back to the poor neighbor hoods where he was from. He finally was caught and put in prison. He then escaped from prison, then got caught again...anyways I just love that this guy is a real person haha. 

All time best cdc name. Well

done. 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

So this wasn’t some random $&!#ty YouTube clip, but a scene in an actual movie that people paid money to go too.....

What movie?????  

Who has actually paid

money to watch it???  Fess up!  

A Johnny Knoxville movie.... Johnny is a schmillionaire....yes...that is what people paid to see!!  Same people that elected TRUMP!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

A Johnny Knoxville movie.... Johnny is a schmillionaire....yes...that is what people paid to see!!  Same people that elected TRUMP!!!

Stupid people doing stupid stuff. Sounds right. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, RogersTowell said:

It will be interesting to see what Palmu brings to camp this year.  I expect he'll spend the year in Utica, but you never know...

Anticipating the likes of Palmu, Gaudette, and Jasek to come in and make some like Gagner and Eriksson look very old, slow, and ordinary.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Anticipating the likes of Palmu, Gaudette, and Jasek to come in and make some like Gagner and Eriksson look very old, slow, and ordinary.

Looking forward to it. I hope they don't try and hide Gags and Erik on the bottom 6. It's like hanging on to the old guys just to save face. These young guys need the development time too for our playoffs in two years.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2018 at 12:16 AM, RogersTowell said:

It will be interesting to see what Palmu brings to camp this year.  I expect he'll spend the year in Utica, but you never know...

I think he will start the season in Utica as well but would not be surprised if he gets called up towards the latter part of the year if not sooner.

1 hour ago, Kootenay Gold said:

I think he will start the season in Utica as well but would not be surprised if he gets called up towards the latter part of the year if not sooner.

We will have to see how many guys they manage to give an NHL look this year.  In my eyes Pettersen should be a lock to make the team, Gaudette seems to have a chance to make the team but will likely spend some time in Utica.  I see Dahlen and Jasek as the two most likely to get a winger call up.  With Palmu fighting with Lind, Gads, MacEwen, Carcone etc.  Lots of players to evaluate progress on this coming year.  And this was just discussing forwards.  

• Upvote 2

Palmu is my dark horse to be on the team by January and scoring a bunch of goals.

• Upvote 3

So, can Palmu play LW as well as right? If he can play on the left side I think that would greatly improve his chances of making the club sooner rather than later.

32 minutes ago, Gumbee said:

Palmu is too short

And he’s too cute. :P

59 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Palmu is my dark horse to be on the team by January and scoring a bunch of goals.

I think like you on this.  I can see Palmu proving quickly he is a better player than Leipsic and Goldy.  Baer has better watch out too.  Palmu is on his way!  

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Gumbee said:

Palmu is too short

Chico Resch 5’9

Howie Meeker 5’9

Brian Gionta 5’7

Danny Gare 5’9

Ron Ellis 5’9

Dennis Maruk 5’8

Johnnie Bower 5’9

Pat Verbeek 5’9

Rogie Vachon 5’8

Martin St. Louis 5’8

Gump Worsley 5’7

Dave Keon 5’9

Rod Gilbert 5’9

Theo Fleury 5’6

Yvan Cournoyer 5’7

Boom Boom Geoffrion 5’9

Ted Lindsay 5’8

Henri Richard 5’7

Marcel Dionne 5’8

Johnny Gaudreau 5’9 (on skates?!)

Cliff Ronning 5’8 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think like you on this.  I can see Palmu proving quickly he is a better player than Leipsic and Goldy.  Baer has better watch out too.  Palmu is on his way!  

Only problem I see with that thinking is in my opinion Dahlen and Jasek are in front of Palmu.  And Dahlen and Jasek should be better than Goldy at this years camp.  Maybe Leipsic too and Baer should be nervous as they can both play Left Wing while I think Palmu is mostly Right Wing.  

2 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

So, can Palmu play LW as well as right? If he can play on the left side I think that would greatly improve his chances of making the club sooner rather than later.

Elite prospects has him listed as being able to play both sides.

• Upvote 1