The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petrus Palmu | RW/LW

Tomato Pajamas

Love the pick. People who know me here know I have a weird fascination with Finland, so having more Finns in the prospect pool is always a plus for me. Don't know the kid, but sounds like he has high end offensive potential. I see no reason not to take a flyer in the 6th round on potential, seems like a typical boom or bust late rounder.

almost 100 points this year in the OHL, pretty impressive. Welcome aboard Petrus!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, shayster007 said:

Love the pick. People who know me here know I have a weird fascination with Finland, so having more Finns in the prospect pool is always a plus for me. Don't know the kid, but sounds like he has high end offensive potential. I see no reason not to take a flyer in the 6th round on potential, seems like a typical boom or bust late rounder.

almost 100 points this year in the OHL, pretty impressive. Welcome aboard Petrus!

This is definitely the year to take some flyers in the later rounds. It falls off so sharply after round 3. Definitely excited to see. He might be small but it looks like he's got some crazy skills.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shayster007 said:

Who doesn't have a weird fascination with them? Such a strange group of people (in the good way)