The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Utica Comets Thread

11 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Demko looks like he needs either better teammates or more work in the AHL after those highlights. I 'm not smart enough to determine which lol.  He was kind of left out to dry a few times tho.

No 8 (Blujus ?) for Utica on the the Marlies 3rd looked too slow to be anywhere near a playoff game. Demko is being exposed by poor defending imo.

15 hours ago, stonecoldstevebernier said:

Definitely a big loss for them. There's really nobody on the roster who comes close to having his skill set... Wiercioch has the offensive ability but man is he slow. Losing McEneny early in the season was a major blow too.

Losing McEneny was one of my biggest Utica disappointments this year. I expected to see him on callups in Vancouver. Wished there were more info on how he is doing. Hoping that his lost season does not derail his NHL hopes.  

Trent Cull apparently popped into Halford and Broughs show today on 1040. Don't believe it's been isolated and linked yet. Just heard the announcement of it on hour 4 of the recorded broadcast. (Of the Halford and Brough show)

6 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

2-0

6 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

YESSS BOUCHER

Great to see the Comets come out strong. Hope they can keep it up.

And thanks in advance to any of the guys in Utica who can provide first-hand observations of the game.

Archived