The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks express interest in UFA D Matt Hunwick

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

Bennington's fetish with undersized players continues. 

Bro you're on glue... If Benning goes for size everyones all like " Muh Meat n potatoezz " Benning goes for smaller skilled guys " Muh team full of smurfz, not physical enoughz for the west "

You people cannot be made happy

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Smallish, 32 year old, Toronto castoff.....pass.

I have a great idea.....wait for Sbisa to be put on waivers and grab Luca.

What about trading a 2022 3rd to Vegas for him?

26 minutes ago, logic said:

Bro you're on glue... If Benning goes for size everyones all like " Muh Meat n potatoezz " Benning goes for smaller skilled guys " Muh team full of smurfz, not physical enoughz for the west "

You people cannot be made happy

People just want him gone - including me and will bash his every move until he's gone. 

This is what happens when you sewer a franchise and finish near dead last in two seasons which you were CLEARLY trying to make the playoffs in by going after high profile free agents and trading away 2nd rounders. He sewered us 2 TDL's ago and finally smartened up last TDL.

I like him, did well playing in the top four role for the Leafs, and was responsible in all 3 zones.  For the right price id be down for signing Hunwick.  

I'm not a fan of rushing Olli Juolevi in the mix nor do I have full confidence Pedan can be a regular.

19 minutes ago, apollo said:

People just want him gone - including me and will bash his every move until he's gone. 

This is what happens when you sewer a franchise and finish near dead last in two seasons which you were CLEARLY trying to make the playoffs in by going after high profile free agents and trading away 2nd rounders. He sewered us 2 TDL's ago and finally smartened up last TDL.

Lmao

Ok.

Bash his every move until he's gone.  Including the good ones.

See the issue is; aside from Erikssons contract he's not really made many bad moves.  But then you won't admit that just because 

25 minutes ago, apollo said:

Since when did sewer become a verb?

Archived