The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Jaromir Jagr Rumors 2017 FA

Well since there is no topic for the Legend, and he's still without a contract and has stated he would want to play until he's 50, you'd think some team will take a chance. 

Post rumors or talk regarding Jagr!

"I talk to his agent on a regular basis," Florida general manager Dale Tallon said at a fan event after the tweets were made, according to The Associated Press. "… I just talked to him today. We're going to talk again tomorrow. So I don't know where that's coming from."

The Florida Panthers have decided to cut ties with Jaromir Jagr, player agent Petr Svoboda confirmed to TSN's Pierre LeBrun.

The 45-year-old winger had been with the Panthers since 2015, and played last season on a one-year, $4-million contract.

Just now, Me_ said:

...but the phenomenal passing to get there is the spectacle lol

I don't think it would work though, Jagr actually shoots the puck. The twins don't like that lol

29 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Honestly Id take a flier on him for a year. Might be a good role model and we can flip him at the deadline for whatever he's worth. If he doesn't play well you waive him and move on.

He'd be a great motivator for the kids. If a 45 year old man can still do 1 leg squats then they have nothing to complain about at 21! 

https://www.thescore.com/news/1255548

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Discussion] Jaromir Jagr Rumors 2017 FA
7 minutes ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

He'd sell tickets. 

You can take all the 35+ free agents right now and make a decent team. 

Hartnell Thornton Jagr 

Sharp Marleau Vrbata

Kunitz Fisher Doan

Iginla Fiddler Williams

Oduya Streit

Hainsley Campbell

Liles Gilbert

Miller

Leighton

That defense blows. 

2 hours ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

He'd sell tickets. 

You can take all the 35+ free agents right now and make a decent team. 

Hartnell Thornton Jagr 

Sharp Marleau Vrbata

Kunitz Fisher Doan

Iginla Fiddler Williams

Oduya Streit

Hainsley Campbell

Liles Gilbert

Miller

Leighton

When you see them written down like that - I wouldn't have any one of them. We need to keep space for youngsters breaking into the team and if they don't we get another high pick. We have now admitted to a rebuild so lets forget these old farts and get on with it.

Archived