The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Borderlands 2

MattWN

Anybody else getting back into this game? Or still playing?

Just started my second run through, as an assassin this go round.

I had no luck trying to fetch my old character off my 360, lost all my loot.

^ Played it a few years ago, played most of the dlc as well. Borderlands 2 did DLC right, massive amounts of content.

Hopefully Borderlands 3 changes things up a little bit, got tired of Pandora, and the pre-sequel moon setting I couldn't get into at all.

1 hour ago, Glory_Days said:

^ Played it a few years ago, played most of the dlc as well. Borderlands 2 did DLC right, massive amounts of content.

Hopefully Borderlands 3 changes things up a little bit, got tired of Pandora, and the pre-sequel moon setting I couldn't get into at all.

Yeah, the Pre-Sequel's story was pretty lacklustre and too short, but I found the game play to be the most enjoyable of all the games. 

I'm definitely hoping that the next game mixes the story and characters of BL2 with the game play of Pre-Sequel.

43 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I played the game a few years back. Racked up over 150 hours. Haven't gotten back into it recently, but I did play Pre-Sequel for the good game play.

I've only put a couple hours into the pre sequel as of now. Really couldn't get into the whole on the moon thing. Everything felt way too repetitive. 

Does the game ever open up? It felt way too streamlined, A to B kind of feeling. I will probably revisit that one eventually, for now I am just surprised at how much I'm still enjoying BL2 on the second go around. 

Finished it last week for the first time, playing coop with my brother. Took us about 3 years, as we played about once every four months. We loved it. Fantastic game and one of the few truly funny ones. Some remarkable characters like Claptrap, Handsome Jack or Tiny Tina.

8 minutes ago, joe-max said:

Finished it last week for the first time, playing coop with my brother. Took us about 3 years, as we played about once every four months. We loved it. Fantastic game and one of the few truly funny ones. Some remarkable characters like Claptrap, Handsome Jack or Tiny Tina.

Can't forget Mr. Torque!

Hands down one of the top games of all time for both game play, but also storyline and cinematics.  Plus the opening song is The Heavy's Short Change Hero.

I got out of it after Willowtree made it so easy for people to simply mod the crap out of everything

49 minutes ago, Jaku said:

My wife and I are restarting it. I played through it a couple years ago, but she hasn't played it yet.

Really is the perfect game to play with a SO who doesn't game much. Simple controls and premise. 

Archived