The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Leon Draisaitl may be traded this summer

17 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

The way the media is built the game is givin to McDavid and it's not his fault he's a great player but on 2 separate occasions last season (this is just when I was watching) mcdavid received second assists from just being on the ice I had it pvrd and watched over and over didn't touch puck..... Eberle undressed 3 guys scores a beautiful game winner all the announcers talked about how mcdavid head maned the puck to make that play happen... drai sitting there in the shadow getting the little things done that make Oilers good again and he gets very minimal credit I hope he moves somewhere he can be appreciated. 

anyone know of a site to look up primary vs secondary points? 

I think we all saw, in last year's playoffs, who the better playoff player was between McDavid and .Draisatl.  Was it even close?

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I think we all saw, in last year's playoffs, who the better playoff player was between McDavid and .Draisatl.  Was it even close?

Mcdavids speed got cut off over and over and I really feel like teams will take note on that's how to stop him or slow him down anyways size is clearly a lot harder to handle is why generally you see big strong players that dominate come playoff spot if Edmonton loses drai there in some serious trouble 

Just now, LegionOfDoom said:

Mcdavids speed got cut off over and over and I really feel like teams will take note on that's how to stop him or slow him down anyways size is clearly a lot harder to handle is why generally you see big strong players that dominate come playoff spot if Edmonton loses drai there in some serious trouble 

Draisatl just signed for 8.5 x 8 years.  Steal for the Oilers.  IMHAO

1 minute ago, Brashearseyebrow said:

This contract does not cripple the oilers like I was hoping it would! Great deal. He must have wanted to stay with mcdavid pretty bad 

1 minute ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Yeah that's a great deal for them, top 6 will be solid for the next 8 years 

This signing really SUCKS for us.  Are the LOSER Oilers getting their Crosby and Malkin locked up for the next decade?  Son of a ...!

Archived