The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

30 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

We need 1 more vote for a round extension.

@Intoewsables we can extend any round, not just one

Ah, I may have misread MR's post then. I thought it was a one-time thing but maybe I'm mixing it up with another game mechanic? In that case, I take back what I said before. 

Also I'm just realizing that I probably popped in at a bad time. 

I wish I'd been able to re-tie the game - I was reading the thread and got to this page too late.

7 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Save me lynch gods! 

Baka is mafia 

Look at the quick turn on me 

BJ gains nothing from inviting as he may have known it was won

This is interesting. Something to watch in Round 2.

3 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I totally get saving BW last minute but why was Stamkos the one to go? I had a slight scum lean from one of his posts but I'm just curious why everyone (particularly GFY for starting it) latched on to him. 

I mean, TL started it, I jumped in second and BJ voted literally seconds after I did. I know I look bad. I don't really care mind you, I didn't want BW to die in my first game back after a while. I had 1 minute to make a choice.

3 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I mean, TL started it, I jumped in second and BJ voted literally seconds after I did. I know I look bad. I don't really care mind you, I didn't want BW to die in my first game back after a while. I had 1 minute to make a choice.

Oops, my bad. I was just looking at votes and didn't see him throwing Stamkos out as a suggestion. I guess that's a better question for him then.

@Time Lord

Archived