The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade for Ovechkin!

Sean Avery

The Canucks should really consider trading for Ovechkin if they want to make the playoffs. Gaunce, Subban, and a 2nd should get it done. We might have to throw in a 3rd but all well. I think that's a fair deal. This could get us back to the finals and get the Sedins that Cup! 

photo (1).jpg

Just now, Ryanstorm said:

No way Vancouver lets go of Subban and Gaunce AND a 2nd for Ovechkin. You have got to be joking. The sarcasm is just soooooo strong.

What if we give them Virtanen for Ovechkin?

7 minutes ago, Sean Avery said:

The Canucks should really consider trading for Ovechkin if they want to make the playoffs. Gaunce, Subban, and a 2nd should get it done. We might have to throw in a 3rd but all well. I think that's a fair deal. This could get us back to the finals and get the Sedins that Cup! 

photo (1).jpg

1ebb8bad6bdf31166563118128aa58f2.jpg

1 minute ago, Trader Jim said:

you have to realize sean that if I were to do that I would need to get another nhl ready guy in return. gaunce is too important to give up for someone who I know nothing about. maybe if there is an injury.....

You made a second account to reply to yourself?

4 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

You made a second account to reply to yourself?

Trader Jim? No, he's a friend IRL though, which is why he usually replies to me at the same time I post VERY IMPORTANT things and why I used the same picture that he has.

Archived