The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Cramarossa Anything

Cramarossa

20 hours ago, Coconuts said:

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live

California, which is where I live now. I'm a born and raised California girl (even have a Cali tattoo!); I've lived all over the state and always enjoyed it. I have visited many other states but they never really felt like home. Haven't traveled internationally enough to have a serious non-US contender.

On 2017-08-13 at 7:32 PM, Cramarossa said:

California, which is where I live now. I'm a born and raised California girl (even have a Cali tattoo!); I've lived all over the state and always enjoyed it. I have visited many other states but they never really felt like home. Haven't traveled internationally enough to have a serious non-US contender.

Fair enough, you're happy where you're at and that's a fortunate thing :)

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Do you ever go on CDC while at work? How do you justify it to yourself?

I go on CDC at work all the time! I justify it by bearing in mind that I'm paid on salary, and there are plenty of nights where I stay an extra 30 mins-an hour over the eight hour work day; it balances out with the few mins here and there I'm on the site. Also, it doesn't prevent me from getting required work done. Like I said, I already finished my work for the day (took fewer hours than I anticipated).

I am actually on my lunch break now though. 

1 minute ago, ReggieBush said:

Favorite part of living in California?

The weather and landscape, hands down. I grew up in the mountains...I don't miss the snow but it's only a couple hours drive away if I want it. Same with the beach and forests/national parks. My area never gets too cold (0°C at the most) and doesn't get much rain either. It gets real hot over summer (40°C+), which I love, and we have many gorgeous lakes and rivers. CA is truly a dream locale! 

Archived