The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will be the next Stanley Cup Final Opponent for the Vancouver Canucks?

ruilin96

Who will be the Canucks next Stanley Cup Final Opponent?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While we are in the middle of the summer, why not have some wild discussion? When do you think the Canucks will make it back to the Finals? Who will be their next opponent?

Let's just have a fun little discussion ::D

3 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I picked Canucks beating the Leafs because that would make me happiest. How I would love to see TSN cringe and scramble, try to sweep that Leafs loss under the rug.

Ha ha me too.  But mostly because in five or six years they should be one of the best teams in the East.  Wash, NYR, Tampa and PIT will be done or just wrapping up their turn, PHI, OTT and TO should be powering up, with NJ, NYI possibly in the mix too.

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Ha ha me too.  But mostly because in five or six years they should be one of the best teams in the East.  Wash, NYR, Tampa and PIT will be done or just wrapping up their turn, PHI, OTT and TO should be powering up, with NJ, NYI possibly in the mix too.

Yes, absolutely. Now, if by chance the Leafs should beat the Canucks, I'll never watch TSN again lol

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

In 5-7 years, the Maple Leafs.

I will be looking back at this year when we do make the Finals again.

I also voted for the same year length but I went with the Sabres as I don't think Bettman will allow an all Canadians final 

57 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

We beat the Leafs in 2019-2020. Sedins retire after their 20th season after finally winning the cup

The thought of that just sent chills down my spine. 

Columbus in 2020.

Sedins raise it in their final NHL season at age 40.

Torts unfortunately isn't there.  He doesn't survive the next two seasons.  But any coach could take that group and run with it - so they're my choice for 2020.

I would love to see a Van vs Tor Final, but legit worried the refs and the league would be against us.

We won't be competitive for another 5 years once Pettersson, Demko and Joulevi have some experience.....

Pitts wont be the same, Caps are done. NYI have a chance if Tavares stays and they get Duchene etc.....

Toronto will be a powerhouse if they get a good Defensive D Man and improve in Net.

Archived