The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Road Trip Advice

sonoman

Need some advice for planning a road trip.  Hopefully the Las Vegas game on March 20.   Are there any companies offering package deals with flight, hotel and game tickets? Mods please move to appropriate board if it shouldn't be on this one. 

Funny you post that, I am literally planning my own trip to LV from California as I type! I haven't seen any deals yet of hotel+tickets. Single game tickets go on sale in August; you can get added to a single game ticket sales/updates mailing list through their site though. I have been using the usual expedia/travelocity to look at flight/hotel packages. Travelocity seems to have better prices.

43 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Need some advice for planning a road trip.  Hopefully the Las Vegas game on March 20.   Are there any companies offering package deals with flight, hotel and game tickets? Mods please move to appropriate board if it shouldn't be on this one. 

My advice....don't watch Van.

Me: "Vegas have got themselves a NHL team."

Wife: "Will the Canucks be playing them?"

Me: "Of course."

Wife: "Do you intend to go to a road game?"

Me: "Well, I wouldn't mind."

Wife: "Excellent! It should be fun"

Quietly to myself: "Bloody hell! I never thought I'd see the day".

On 2017-07-17 at 7:37 PM, sonoman said:

So will you be in a flying car or driving a jet to Las Vegas.

man.  I've done a lot of stuff.  But I've yet to go through a Taco Bell drive thru in a 737.

that being said.  My advice would be to go to Canadian tire and get a few extra side view mirrors for the end of your wings and maybe an extra back up camera.

8 hours ago, riffraff said:

So will you be in a flying car or driving a jet to Las Vegas.

man.  I've done a lot of stuff.  But I've yet to go through a Taco Bell drive thru in a 737.

that being said.  My advice would be to go to Canadian tire and get a few extra side view mirrors for the end of your wings and maybe an extra back up camera.

Road "game" trip ;) 

IMG_0736.PNG

26 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Perfect comment on a Canuck fan discussion forum.   Excellent form.   Bravo for you!   

I thought so. I wouldn't watch the Canucks live when I could watch Crosby. I'd watch the Canucks live in Van.

The Canucks are my favorite team, but I also like good hockey.

• 1 month later...

Archived