The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hortankin's CDC fantasy hockey

Hortankin

I'd like to start a CDC fantasy hockey league and would like players to actually play out the season. I'd like to see atleast 16-31 members to sign up.

MEMBERS

Spoiler

Hortankin - Canucks

J-23 - Golden Knights

Beary Sweet - Maple Leafs

Master Mind - Lightning

SliteriousBlackbeard - Penguins

RULES

Spoiler

● 2pts for a win - 1pt for a tie - 0pts for a loss

● Each game will consist of 10 categories and each category is worth 1 point each game. (G, A, PTS, PIM, HITS, PPP/W, SV%, GAA, SO). 

Example: If I am playing against you and my team has 7G, 4A, 11pts, and yours has 5G, 5A, 10pts, I would be winning 2-1. Best you can do is a 10-0 sweep.

● Each team will pick 12 forwards, 6 defenceman, and 2 goalies. No bench, all starters.

**No IR. Deal with the injury or expose him to waivers**

● Order of waivers goes by standings, but if a claim is made a week before, players that didn't make a claim has priority and that order will go by standings as well. Last placed team gets first crack at waivers. Waiver claims must be submitted by Sunday 12pm PST, but won't be put through until Monday morning.

● If you expose a player to waivers and he is not picked up he goes to your waiver roster. He will remain there for only 2 weeks. If you don't recall him he becomes a free agent.

● Draft order will be determined, thinking of a fun way to determine it. Open to ideas

● Must pick NHL teams, making a western and eastern conference and they need to balance out. So if you want your favourite team sign up fast!

● Playoffs will be discussed when I know how many players there actually will be. Full 31 team roster would allow us to use the actual NHL format.

● Trades must be voted on and atleast 65% must agree to it for it to be put through. Draft pick for the first year cannot be traded but future picks can be when the season starts.

OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT WILL MAKE THIS LEAGUE MORE ENJOYABLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE INBOX ME INSTEAD OF POSTING IN THE THREAD. (all members will be invited to a group chat)

I'd like to kick off the draft by September 1st so hopefully we fill up by then. Please only apply if you are willing to participate. If inactive for a while your team may be given to a willing participant.

To apply just say " @HortankinI want to join, (team name)"

its first come first serve for the team you want, so check the members list and if your team is available then your free to pick them!

SCHEDULE

Spoiler

N/A

STANDINGS

Spoiler

EASTERN CONFERENCE

0 pts - MAPLE LEAFS

0 pts - LIGHTNING

0 pts - PENGUINS

WESTERN CONFERENCE

0 pts - CANUCKS

0 pts - GOLDEN KNIGHTS

WAIVER PICKUPS

Spoiler

N/A

TRADES

Spoiler

N/A

1 minute ago, Hortankin said:

Must not have it on the phone, I'll have to try it on my lap top.. thanks!

You interested in joining?

Yeah it's not available on phone, but it's always available on Computer/Laptop.

36 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

What site will be used to track stats?

I play yahoo fantasy so I will have constant knowledge of it. If a mistake is made it can and will be disputed and fixed.. everything will be in the 2nd post of the thread

2 hours ago, Hortankin said:

I play yahoo fantasy so I will have constant knowledge of it. If a mistake is made it can and will be disputed and fixed.. everything will be in the 2nd post of the thread

You're going to manually transfer the stats from yahoo to here? That sounds like a ton of work, when Yahoo itself could be used for the pool.

Is it a keeper league? If so, I'm in.

58 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

You're going to manually transfer the stats from yahoo to here? That sounds like a ton of work, when Yahoo itself could be used for the pool.

Is it a keeper league? If so, I'm in.

If everyone makes a yahoo account we could do it. I believe there's only a 12 team limit though

And yeah.. maybe make a rule that you post your own stats and the opposition can check for corrections.. I'll be keeping an eye out though lol

What team do you want?

41 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

If everyone makes a yahoo account we could do it. I believe there's only a 12 team limit though

And yeah.. maybe make a rule that you post your own stats and the opposition can check for corrections.. I'll be keeping an eye out though lol

What team do you want?

I have an account. Can also use fantrax since it doesn't have a team limit. I run 2 pools there and could help with starting it up if needed.

I think the average CDCer will be too lazy/busy to post their own stats on a regular basis haha.

I'll take Tampa if still available. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I have an account. Can also use fantrax since it doesn't have a team limit. I run 2 pools there and could help with starting it up if needed.

I think the average CDCer will be too lazy/busy to post their own stats on a regular basis haha.

I'll take Tampa if still available. Thanks.

I will post them but others will be responsible to correct me if I missed any stats.. I should be good though. It's only a matter of maybe an hour a day is that. May shorten up the rosters a bit depending on the amount of players that join.

Tampa it is :)

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived