The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eklund WTF! (Discussion)

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:46 AM, terrible.dee said:

Anti-Eklund vitriol.....how original, no seriously I miss 2009 too...maybe start a thread about how Jan Bullis sucks...........The dude has a website, he's allowed to have one. YOU are the one that typed its address into your browser. Whether he knows something about deals that are discussed or doesn't is something YOU will never know, yet you don't seem bothered by letting YOUR unfounded presumptions roam free on the 'net......Clickbait hatin'? Yet the thread title is "Eklund WTF"? That's CDC click bait 101, the only difference between you and what you accuse Eklund of being is that he's a lot more successful than you are................don't like him? STOP GOING TO HIS SITE.....but then, CDC loves a scapegoat, so carry on assuring yourself that you're better than him....hmm, doesn't that feel good?

Well I never said I don't like him, I actually find Eklund quite amusing... Just wonder were he comes up with these ridiculous ideas, some of them very entertaining. I thought this was one of the better ones.

Unfound presumption, well I have seen the management statements and they are all the same  , younger, younger, younger, but we are in on a 37 year old D that's on the decline...

Its Jan Bulis... 

Also who the %^&* are you to say I'm not successful, is it because I come on CDC and post a topic about Eklund, are you pulling an Eklund of your own by making assumptions that he is somehow better than I am? Are you better than I am because you come on to a "click bait" post to try and tear a person down... Take your anger somewhere else, you clicked the link, only person you should be mad at is yourself for wasting your own time

On 7/24/2017 at 1:53 PM, Rob_Zepp said:

Do you wake up looking for things to be angry about or does it gradually build during your day?   

Oh dear!  Somebody doesn't like me because I know who they are....and what they get paid to do....

You've been using the "Attack the messenger" a little too much lately, people are bound to start noticing you get "Catty claws" a little too often, and that it usually happens with someone who disapproves of the current regime. Shake it up a little! Try some "Gaslighting" or "Triangulation" plenty of manipulation techniques to choose from, why limit yourself?

10 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

Oh dear!  Somebody doesn't like me because I know who they are....and what they get paid to do....

You've been using the "Attack the messenger" a little too much lately, people are bound to start noticing you get "Catty claws" a little too often, and that it usually happens with someone who disapproves of the current regime. Shake it up a little! Try some "Gaslighting" or "Triangulation" plenty of manipulation techniques to choose from, why limit yourself?

????  Are you sure you are OK?    Seriously.    This isn't normal.   If you are really in L.A., I am sure there are plenty of good options to seek assistance from.   :o

36 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

????  Are you sure you are OK?    Seriously.    This isn't normal.   If you are really in L.A., I am sure there are plenty of good options to seek assistance from.   :o

Some things are curable, some things are not.

On 7/29/2017 at 2:34 AM, terrible.dee said:

This is like... one of the most deluded posts I have ever read on CDC. Like ever. I think you're even battng clutch out of the park with this.. lol

I can't really say much else... I hope you don't end up holing yourself up in a bunker thinking aliens are coming or something.

Archived