The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Consensus Prospect Rankings - #16

Brad Marchand

CDC Consensus Prospect Rankings - #16  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Current Ranking:

1. Brock Boeser (104 votes - 53.97%)

2. Elias Pettersson (84 votes - 44.44%)

3. Olli Juolevi (95 votes - 54.29%)

4. Thatcher Demko (165 votes - 77.83%)

5. Jonathan Dahlen (77 votes - 41.62%)

6. Adam Gaudette (70 votes - 37.84%)

7. Nikolay Goldobin (90 votes - 55.21%)

8. Jake Virtanen (123 votes - 72.78%)

9. Kole Lind (68 votes - 40.48%)

10. Guillaume Brisebois (57 votes - 36.54%)

11. Jonah Gadjovich (tiebreaker: 29 votes - 59.18%)

12. William Lockwood (91 votes - 66.42%)

13. Jordan Subban (47 votes - 37.9%)

14. Michael DiPietro (76 votes - 51.7%)

15. Evan McEneny (53 votes - 39.55%)

Eligible Prospects:

Rodrigo Abols
Matthew Brassard
Cole Candella
Michael Carcone
Cole Cassels
Anton Cederholm
Jalen Chatfield
Kristoffer Gunnarsson
Philip Holm
Lukas Jasek
Joseph LaBate
Yan-Pavel Laplante
Zack MacEwen
Brett McKenzie
Griffen Molino
Petrus Palmu
Andrey Pedan
Jack Rathbone
Ashton Sautner
Mackenzie Stewart
Jakub Stukel
Dmitri Zhukenov

Tough to tell at this point. Definitely the hardest one to choose so far.

I went with Labate. He looked like a world beater at last year's camp but had a pretty underwhelming year in limited time with the big club. But the tools are there for him to be one of the better bottom 6 forwards we've had in years. Hopefully he's working his butt off this offseason. He could be a very important player for us moving forward. 

5 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Time to vote for Griffin Molino. He looked pretty decent in his short stint last year 

Voted for Molino. didn't think he would be out in front but worthy imo. The guy is blessed with some serious wheels. He's a hard worker on the ice too which augers well for his development.

I can't believe that Palmu with 98 pts, 4th in OHL scoring is not even in the top 15.  I am not saying he should be, but just how awesome is it that we have 15 prospects that are better.  2 years ago, a guy like him would have been 5th probably.  This is a deep pool.  No superstar maybe, but solid depth of speed and skill.  Good job GMJB

I voted for Pedan. yes he hasn't been able to crack into the Canucks lineup in the last year or so but he hasn't been called up and given a chance and was usually a scratch whenever he was called up. when he is given a chance to get into the lineup, I think he will become one of our top prospects. he hits, plays well in his own end, solid defensively and chips in on the scoresheet from time to time. he has been solid for Utica other than getting costly penalties at unopportune times but when he tidies that end of his game, he will be a force to be wreckoned with and should compete for a bottom pairing spot with the big club if not earn a call up if we run into injury trouble

Archived