The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal - Keep Chris Tanev

On 8/5/2017 at 2:03 PM, HockeydownUnder said:

There are always some Canuck fans that want to sell the farm for a push. Some actually believe we are stanley cup contenders currently. The rose color glasses of some are thick.

I genuinely feel apathetic for Toronto fans. Vancouver's gone 46 years without a cup but Toronto's gone 49. On top of that we have two game 7 appearances in the final. Toronto hasn't been to the Stanley Cup final in 49 years.

When I realized that I couldn't bring myself to make fun of them anymore. 

There are also fans that seem to believe everything is wrong and start spewing things even if illogical or outright "conspiracy theorist". Then it becomes a food fight with "rose-coloured glasses" as being somehow a reason again the people deemed "too positive" when they're kinda doing the same thing only negatively. lol

4 hours ago, The Lock said:

There are also fans that seem to believe everything is wrong and start spewing things even if illogical or outright "conspiracy theorist". Then it becomes a food fight with "rose-coloured glasses" as being somehow a reason again the people deemed "too positive" when they're kinda doing the same thing only negatively. lol

Related image

Archived