The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Brandon Prust with Kings

18 hours ago, Rocky Balboa said:

His heart was never here..,don't remember him sticking up for any of his teammates here. 

what? you don't remember that tongue lashing he gave Bad News Bobby Farnham?

It wasn't right up there with Coxe-Probert and Rypien-Vlabic 

12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

He put forth a pretty brutal effort while he was here.  Willie was undoubtedly a big part of the problem here.  He's had a wakeup call with the year in Europe and LA actually has a real coach who knows how to use guys like Prust, so he could surprise.

Total tosh from you again Heffy.

Do you ever get anything right?

On 8/6/2017 at 11:26 PM, Rocky Balboa said:

His heart was never here..,don't remember him sticking up for any of his teammates here. 

While I loathed the acquisition, *IN MY HEART*, I can never completely hate the player....

I mean, how could anybody not have at least A LITTLE love for THIS:

16 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

While I loathed the acquisition, *IN MY HEART*, I can never completely hate the player....

Best moment of his Canucks stint, but he really did it for himself.   Still awesome though.  

3 hours ago, Rocky Balboa said:

Best moment of his Canucks stint, but he really did it for himself.   Still awesome though.  

It's weird eh?  Even a despised coach/manager like Mike Keenan during his time here (and boy he sure brought a period of destruction/turmoil - not to even the shoddy treatment he gave to vets like Gino, Linden &  Gelinas) left behind SOME real positives (ie., Bertuzzi, McCabe [one of the real assets used to obtain the draft pick to get Sedin]).  I guess the saying about there's a little bit of good even in the worst of us has some validity....

Except of course, the one player that he should never be mentioned by his name (ie., the guy who stole Macki's number).

The guy is a total schlump.  

I hope he doesn't get signed.  

He was a terrible hockey player, who was payed to fight and defend the team.  

When he came out in the media and said the kids need to start defending themselves, I lost all respect for him.  

He can't skate, can't score, then he refuses to do the one thing he was getting paid for. 

I don't care how many times he hooked Marchant in the balls. 

The guy is a chump on the ice.  

Back to Germany you go

3 hours ago, drummerboy said:

The guy is a total schlump.  

I hope he doesn't get signed.  

He was a terrible hockey player, who was payed to fight and defend the team.  

When he came out in the media and said the kids need to start defending themselves, I lost all respect for him.  

He can't skate, can't score, then he refuses to do the one thing he was getting paid for. 

I don't care how many times he hooked Marchant in the balls. 

The guy is a chump on the ice.  

Back to Germany you go

yah but I'd pay to see it one more time. 

He was playing well for us until in broke his ankle, and since he was a below average skater for the NHL level prior to the injury, this injury really made him much slower than before. Speed is a big part of the game, and it's not Prust's strength and he likely won't make it because of it.

On 8/12/2017 at 4:22 AM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Wow that's some terrible commentary sounds like two frat boys doing a Youtube commentary of a game

On 8/16/2017 at 0:27 PM, ruilin96 said:

He was playing well for us until in broke his ankle, and since he was a below average skater for the NHL level prior to the injury, this injury really made him much slower than before. Speed is a big part of the game, and it's not Prust's strength and he likely won't make it because of it.

This exactly. 

He's disliked way too much on here. He was actually doing great before the injury... I think he got injured in a game vs Montreal too right? 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Canuck_In_Paradise said:

Never stood a chance to make it imo. The game has passed him by, and he just can't skate fast enough to catch up.

He'd probably still have a job if he fought for his teammates here. 

Ever since he said the kids need to take care of themselves his career had gone downhill. 

4 hours ago, Rocky Balboa said:

He'd probably still have a job if he fought for his teammates here. 

Ever since he said the kids need to take care of themselves his career had gone downhill. 

He surely buried himself once that gaffe occurred. Well at least he can concentrate more on his TV career now.

Archived