The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Zhukini

Sorry guys, I forgot save last night, so I had to re sim the most recent year, most of you actually did better, and if you did worse it was only by a few points. 

If you guys want to see the stats for that update I can do that or just do free agency and start the next year. 

2 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Ahaha I knew it! 

Hey Zhuk, I probably should've asked you this way earlier in the sim but what does the "form" stat mean? 

It's basically a representation of how you played for the last five games. So for example, you had 3 really good "8/10" games, and then dipped off the last two games of the season with a 7, and then 6/10 on game 82

FREE AGENCY 2039

G James Jamez has signed a 2 year, $8,463,000M  deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs (4.2M/yr) @Stamkos

G Hodor Hodor has signed with the Iserloon Roosters of the DEL

LW Zeppelin Cash has signed a 2 year, $1,730,000M deal with the Montreal Canadiens (0.865M/yr) @Jaku

RW DeMarcus Brown III has signed a 1 year, $830,000 deal with the Montreal Canadiens @Go Faulk Yourself

RD Miika Eronen has signed a 2 year, $20,500,000M deal with the Vegas Golden Knights (10.2M/yr) @DoughtysCheck

RW Xander Dehuxley has signed with the Manchester Storm of the EIHL @numb3r 16

C Olle Homqvist has signed a 2 year, $1,500,000M deal with the Detroit Red Wings @Blue Jay 22

C Kari Juhari Niemelainen has signed a 2 year, $3,600,000M Deal with the St.Louis Blues @Cramarossa

C Hingle McCringleberry has signed a  1 year, $645,000 Deal with the Washington Capitals @gmen81

LW Sam Langley has signed a 1 year, $1,880,000M deal with the Vancouver Canucks @Two one one

RW Taylor Taylor has signed a 1 year, $2,200,000 deal with the Calgary Flames @canuckledraggin

C Seven Vandelay has signed a 2 year, $1,500,000 deal with the Los Angeles Kings @Art Vandelay

Archived