The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player: RGMG 4.0 Edition (FULL)

Nail

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Can I see Winnipeg's lineup please?

e877ca2bc8df18f0093433990f8ab49e.png

Laine has always played 1st line though, he's put up incredible numbers in this sim (510 goals, 1009 points in 885 career NHL games)

If you do play on the 2nd line, Dunlop/Wise are not very good (more like bottom 6 centers) and they could hold your numbers back.

4 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Can I see VGK's depth chart?

64e1e5542110e12bd2bb21fdcce804d3.png

Hagos is unproven as a 1C, but has the attributes to succeed in between you two Czechs.

3 hours ago, Baer. said:

Pens missed playoffs again, so I'm gonna revisit this request

The following teams are interested in you:

Washington (2nd Round Exit last season, would likely be bottom pairing on their depth chart)

Boston (Missed playoffs, would likely be a #4-6 dman)

Los Angeles (Missed playoffs, would easily be a top 4 dman)

Islanders (3rd Round exit, would likely be a #4-6 dman)

Vegas (Missed playoffs, would be a top 4 dman)

Anaheim (Lost in Cup Finals, would likely be a #4-6 dman)

In Pittsburgh you'd likely be a #4-6 dman (they signed one of the best dmen in the league this past free agency)

Your call here, but keep in mind that our players are still young, and it is unlikely that a playoff team will remain a playoff team for the rest of his career..

2 hours ago, Jaku said:

Solid couple years by Ezekiel. Where is he slotted in the lineup? 

f2334355f13b4f6be447f775377c03ae.png

Ezekiel is by far and away the best forward on Dallas, the next best forward is more like a 2nd liner. Not much depth behind him.

2 hours ago, Tylez said:

Just for the heck of it. My Client Yanick McCutcheon has requested a trade. 

@Nail

There are tons of teams interested in trading for Yanick, would you like a team that has a better chance to win, a better chance for more icetime/more points with premier linemates or a mixture of both? This will help me narrow down the options a bit.

32 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Am I in the KHL forever?

The Sens still hold your rights, but they haven't signed you since your last contract ended. Hard to say at this point.

3 minutes ago, Nail said:

There are tons of teams interested in trading for Yanick, would you like a team that has a better chance to win, a better chance for more icetime/more points with premier linemates or a mixture of both? This will help me narrow down the options a bit.

A bit of both but more so a better chance to win please! Good to know he is in high demand :P

Trade me to Dallas and @Jaku (Ezekiel) and Yanick will light it up :P lol 

2 minutes ago, Tylez said:

A bit of both but more so a better chance to win please! Good to know he is in high demand :P

Trade me to Dallas and @Jaku (Ezekiel) and Yanick will light it up :P lol 

I can see if Dallas is interested in you, however you both are Centers and I can't guarantee that you'd play on the same line.

1 minute ago, Nail said:

I can see if Dallas is interested in you, however you both are Centers and I can't guarantee that you'd play on the same line.

Oh i know i was saying that more so bugging since you said there depth isn't very good in that big post. I don't mind where I go I just wanted to do it for the fun of requesting a trade haha 

9 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Oh i know i was saying that more so bugging since you said there depth isn't very good in that big post. I don't mind where I go I just wanted to do it for the fun of requesting a trade haha 

Alright then, these are the following teams that are interested in you (my apologies for what I said before, I didn't look that hard into all these teams :lol: ).

Anaheim (Lost in Finals, loaded at center, likely not a good fit; Yanick would be their 3rd best C)

Arizona (Missed playoffs, would likely be 2nd line center playing with average 2nd line linemates)

Calgary (Lost in 1st Round, another team that is loaded at center, has Toews/Monahan/Recent 1st overall pick, not a good fit)

Colorado (Missed playoffs, pretty center heavy, would probably be at least 3rd line with below average linemates)

Edmonton (Lost in 2nd Round, would play behind McDavid/Mackinnon, not a good idea)

Columbus (Lost in 1st round, would battle with Dion's player Svensson for 2C minutes, 1C with Mortensen taken)

Toronto (Won Cup, however would have to play behind Matthews and Nylander)

Yanick is at his peak which is basically a low end 1st line center or high end 2nd, and in Ottawa he'll likely be the 1st lner with some good linemates. His contract is also up this year and although he is an RFA, it may still be possible Ottawa trades him without you having to use your request.. With those trade choices I'd honeslty stay put and maybe see what happens after this season and if you're still with the Sens request to see if any new teams come up.

6 minutes ago, Nail said:

Alright then, these are the following teams that are interested in you (my apologies for what I said before, I didn't look that hard into all these teams :lol: ).

Anaheim (Lost in Finals, loaded at center, likely not a good fit; Yanick would be their 3rd best C)

Arizona (Missed playoffs, would likely be 2nd line center playing with average 2nd line linemates)

Calgary (Lost in 1st Round, another team that is loaded at center, has Toews/Monahan/Recent 1st overall pick, not a good fit)

Colorado (Missed playoffs, pretty center heavy, would probably be at least 3rd line with below average linemates)

Edmonton (Lost in 2nd Round, would play behind McDavid/Mackinnon, not a good idea)

Columbus (Lost in 1st round, would battle with Dion's player Svensson for 2C minutes, 1C with Mortensen taken)

Toronto (Won Cup, however would have to play behind Matthews and Nylander)

Yanick is at his peak which is basically a low end 1st line center or high end 2nd, and in Ottawa he'll likely be the 1st lner with some good linemates. His contract is also up this year and although he is an RFA, it may still be possible Ottawa trades him without you having to use your request.. With those trade choices I'd honeslty stay put and maybe see what happens after this season and if you're still with the Sens request to see if any new teams come up.

I strongly agree that I will stay put and pull my request for now. Thanks for the insight! 

Just to clarify with our only trade request... we can ask to see teams interested without using the request like what just happened there?

2 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Just to clarify with our only trade request... we can ask to see teams interested without using the request like what just happened there?

Yea for sure.. I want to make sure you guys are going to the best possible spot.

1 hour ago, Nail said:

e877ca2bc8df18f0093433990f8ab49e.png

Laine has always played 1st line though, he's put up incredible numbers in this sim (510 goals, 1009 points in 885 career NHL games)

If you do play on the 2nd line, Dunlop/Wise are not very good (more like bottom 6 centers) and they could hold your numbers back.

Thanks. Looks like they're not holding his numbers back too much B) but could I see which teams are interested in Paulsson?

19 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Thanks. Looks like they're not holding his numbers back too much B) but could I see which teams are interested in Paulsson?

The following teams are showing interest in Paulsson:

Anaheim

Arizona

Calgary

Carolina

Chicago

Colorado

Columbus

Pittsburgh

Toronto

If you want to know more (such as potential roles/linemates or playoff teams/not), I can provide further details tomorrow.

Archived