The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

Hello, all. I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry that i missed an extended period of time. Life was hard over the last few months. Now that life is becoming more "normal" again I would like to come back to play fantasy hockey with you all again :)

1 hour ago, Jaku said:

Hello, all. I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry that i missed an extended period of time. Life was hard over the last few months. Now that life is becoming more "normal" again I would like to come back to play fantasy hockey with you all again :)

First thing you may want to do is update the Reinhart tracker - he's up to 42 points, and on pace for 22 goals

Tough pill to swallow seeing Monahan shut down for the season. With how the Flames were sliding lately it isn't likely they're making the playoffs but, having your top center out for the rest of the season is a tough blow.

I swear this is the last management change. Auston34 was having too much fun with MDZ and seemed to forget to bring his pants home, so we have decided to let him pursue his passions and seek a replacement who will be huge for us during this important off-season. Please welcome @Brock Hard as my AGM. Please include him in future trade negotiations from now on!

Cheers guys!

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Also apparently this happened the other day... didn’t expect that! Assumed he would stay with UND another year. 

Hopefully he gets more than just a few reg season games!

Dang. Looks like he has a better chance at playing playoff games than Hamhuis, too.

The Stars' implosion has been downright shocking.

21 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Dang. Looks like he has a better chance at playing playoff games than Hamhuis, too.

The Stars' implosion has been downright shocking.

One of those trades that just sucks retrospectively! Don’t think anyone could have predicted Dallas’ implosion. Same as Florida’s explosion!

I don’t think Gersich will get many games in the playoffs, if any. Will need to be injuries, and we all know the caps are going to lose in the 2nd round to Pittsburgh!

On 9/12/2017 at 11:36 AM, inane said:

Stealing the idea from the other league, Florida's prospect rankings! Italics = I think will play in the NHL this year. 

#1 Adrian Kempe

#2 Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson

#3 Morgan Frost

#4 Zach Aston-Reece

#5 Jordan Greenway

#6 Jeremy Bracco

#6 Alex Formenton

#7 Valentin Zykov

#8 Blake Coleman

#9 Tyler Bertuzzi

#10 CJ Smith

#11 Ryan Kujawinski

#11 Timothy Gettinger

#12 Alexandre Texier

#13 Tyler Kelleher

#13 Austin Ortega

#14 Kole Sherwood

#1 Mike Reilly

#2 Dylan McIlrath

#3 Urho Vaakanainen

#4 Kasper Kotkansalo

#5 Jacob Cederholm

#1 Laurent Brossoit

#2 Stuart Skinner

#3 Parker Gahagen
#4 Ville Husso

WEAK on D but I recently had Forbort, Lindell, Zadorov and Zaitsev all graduate so that is a good issue to have. Up front recent graduates Perlini, Kero, Hyman and Leivo should start no question with their respective clubs.

Please critique :)

With a few games left in the season, a re-evaluation of the top Florida prospects. Graduates this year that come off the list include Adrian Kempe (#1), Mike Reilly (#1), Blake Coleman (#8) and Tyler Bertuzzi (#9).

#1 Zach Aston-Reece. (+3)

#2 Jakob Forsbacka- Karlson (-)

#3 Jordan Greenway (+2)

#4 Valentin Zykov (+3)

#5 CJ Smith (+5)

#6 Alex Formenton (-)

#7 Jeremy Bracco (-2)

#8 Alex Texier (+4)

#9 Cole Guttman (n/a)

#10 Eetu Luostarinen (n/a)

#11 Kole Sherwood (+3)

#12 Tyler Kelleher (+1)