The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

So, had a tough call today.

Played out ok > Played Markstrom over Rask. Easier to have the Canucks beat the Coil, than projecting Boston over TB? Both would have paid, but sheesh...

So as a whole it looks like I'll finish 3rd in the division!  And 10th overall currently, probably for the year again like last year. Even though I'll be 500 odd points up on last year?

Competition is better.  Even the tankers are better!  ::D

Seems like this time of year as been the most exciting for my team...

2 point night for Sikura in his nhl debut, that was overshadow by beer leaguer Scott Foster. 

Also Geekie single-handedly sweepng Kelowna in the WHL playoffs, 9 goals (13 points) in 4 games! Helps justify taking him #34th OA last draft. Was worried; he didn’t really improve his overall point totals this year.

1 hour ago, somethingvery said:

Congratulations to Carolina Hurricanes GM @JE14 for his team surpassing the previous CDC Puck league regular season points record of 6243.5 with his current (and still going) 6256.8 total!

I thought you were going to hold that record for many years, how quickly I was wrong!

Already 3 teams with 6000 points - the competition is fierce.

18 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I thought you were going to hold that record for many years, how quickly I was wrong!

Already 3 teams with 6000 points - the competition is fierce.

i d be pleased if my team cracks the 4000   .... lol 

with toews and demers out and no starting goalie ....a tough thing 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i d be pleased if my team cracks the 4000   .... lol 

with toews and demers out and no starting goalie ....a tough thing 

I suggest going fully Jazzy on it!  %@#$!%   

On 4/1/2018 at 12:05 AM, thejazz97 said:

What the hell lmao @apollo you’re lucky I traded Karlsson to you. Wish I could have him back now hahaha

For Keith Kinkaid if I recall correctly :P

Well at least you'll have a starting goalie next year since Cory obviously can't hold down the fort himself as a true #1 ;)

8 minutes ago, apollo said:

For Keith Kinkaid if I recall correctly :P

Well at least you'll have a starting goalie next year since Cory obviously can't hold down the fort himself as a true #1 ;)

If Demko can get a spot it might not even matter ;) 

I mean I can't say I'm overly surprised, but I did think we'd get 1 more year of Sedinery. Hearing the announcement is like a punch to the gut. :(

Need them to go out on top, with a cup. Should I lose, just note that whoever eliminated the Sedins is truly heartless.

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

I mean I can't say I'm overly surprised, but I did think we'd get 1 more year of Sedinery. Hearing the announcement is like a punch to the gut. :(

Need them to go out on top, with a cup. Should I lose, just note that whoever eliminated the Sedins is truly heartless.

same here  ...specially probably as mentors for youngsters like pettersson

Archived