The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

3 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

With my apologies to @Master Mind and @thejazz97, I too resign my position within Puck. I would like to thank each and every GM in this amazing league for making it such a fun league. Keep posting, keep joking, keep trading - this is the best league on CDC and its all 31 GMs and their AGMs who make that happen!

The Vegas Golden Knights are now looking for a new GM.

What! What in the world is going on :(

Ps. I hope everything is okay with you guys...

12 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

With my apologies to @Master Mind and @thejazz97, I too resign my position within Puck. I would like to thank each and every GM in this amazing league for making it such a fun league. Keep posting, keep joking, keep trading - this is the best league on CDC and its all 31 GMs and their AGMs who make that happen!

azzy too ?? WTH??? april 1st has allready passed.  whats up here :(

Should we be worried? Finding another GM to fill a vacancy is one thing, although unfortunate in the middle of the draft. Losing half of the moderating team during a work-heavy time is likely to be rocky. 

7 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

Should we be worried? Finding another GM to fill a vacancy is one thing, although unfortunate in the middle of the draft. Losing half of the moderating team during a work-heavy time is likely to be rocky. 

No. The draft is my baby :P I’ve also been interim signings commissioner for the past few months, so right now is probably the best time to lose half the moderating team (not that there’s a good time)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say thank you to the very kind GMs who offered up their services for the time being. We’re going to try to find some new GMs for the draft first, and then I’d like to regroup with MM before we conduct a search for one or two new interim or permanent commissioners.

Thanks for all your concern, but with you all around, I’m sure the league will continue running smoothly from here. :) 

2 hours ago, somethingvery said:

Dear friends, 

I formally resign my position as GM for the Puck Chicago Blackhawks and as co-Commissioner of the league. 

I hope I leave my team with a chance for success in the next and in the coming years, and MM is adept at finding really good GM's, so it's new GM will likely take it to a better level. 

It's been a blast, I've enjoyed all my interactions that I've had with you (well, some more than others :P). 

Good luck, and enjoy this great league, 

Somethingvery 

<_<

1 hour ago, Captain Azzy said:

-_-

:ph34r: Hmmmm, hope u guys are swapping teams...

1 minute ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Hmmmm, hope u guys are swapping teams...

As for the admin roles, our thanks for your efforts!  

I personally have not agreed with every position. But I can say the overall result is a fantastic league, inspired by the enthusiasm and vigor of the exec team.

Honestly thank you guys! :) 

Yeah, if I was taking over a team I would really appreciate being able to make it's first round pick when I arrived. Gives them the opportunity to feel like they are making an impact right away, and setting their stamp on the team. Also a bit of extra incentive for someone to come on board fast. 

That being said, I hope it isn't TOO long. It would be a shame to waste my well timed patch of free time. 

EDIT: Or not! Thanks for moving the draft ahead @thejazz97. Can't go wrong with Hayton. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:06 AM, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To CHI: Anze Kopitar (4.9M retention through 2021), Nick Leddy (1.5M retained through 2020), Nikita Sherbak, 2018 NJD 1st

small.png  To COL: Nikita Kucherov

18460810 (1).gif

Archived