The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

5a7310e0ba734_CONTRACTSIGNING.jpg.c32831211bf9f3585b3338cd68731389.jpg

On behalf of GMs @Herberts Vasiljevs and @wallstreetamigo, the Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to announce the following signings:

Jason Zucker - 6 years, $4.5m

Nick Ritchie  - 3 years, $2.25m

Ty Ronning - 3 years, $750k

Griffin Reinhart - 1 year, $800k

Brandon Manning - 3 years, $1.8m

Patrik Nemeth - 3 years, $3m

Jan Kovar - 2 years, $700k

Zemgus Girgensons - 1 year, $1.4m

Greg Pateryn - 3 years, $2.3m

Anders Nilsson - 2 years, $1m

On 11/1/2017 at 4:41 AM, Captain Azzy said:

59f9b2955bb84_CONTRACTSIGNING.jpg.95a604157a9915876a89cd77d094c139.jpg

On behalf of General Manager @Tylez, the Vancouver Canucks are proud to announce the extension of:

NICK RITCHIE - 2 years, $2.35m AAV

Not terrible but Nick Ritchie was signed early on in the year @thejazz97. Year is the only thing that really changes but just thought I would bring it to your attention

CDCP.jpg.5124054a80aa66ba8db065d175acb0bd.jpg

Please welcome the newest members of the Commissioner team, @Salter & @Jaku!

Jaku will be in charge of waivers, and Salter will assist in all areas.

Be sure to include the entire commish team in waiver PMs for the time being, and to include Salter in all trade/contract/waiver PMs going forward.

23 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

On behalf of GMs @Herberts Vasiljevs and @wallstreetamigo, the Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to announce the following signings:

Jason Zucker - 6 years, $4.5m

Nick Ritchie  - 3 years, $2.25m

Ty Ronning - 3 years, $750k

Griffin Reinhart - 1 year, $800k

Brandon Manning - 3 years, $1.8m

Patrik Nemeth - 3 years, $3m

Jan Kovar - 2 years, $700k

Zemgus Girgensons - 1 year, $1.4m

Greg Pateryn - 3 years, $2.3m

Anders Nilsson - 2 years, $1m

Tampa thanks @thejazz97 for the smooth and productive negotiations. We are thrilled to get these players under contract and believe these signings give us tremendous flexibility both on the ice and in terms of our short and long term cap management.

Jason has been among our best and most consistent players even before his breakout offensive season. He does so many things well and is a key leader by example on this team. 

There appears to be an issue with Nick's contract status but either way he is an important part of our future top 6 and we are thrilled to have him back in the fold.

Ty Ronning looks poised to earn a place in the new speed-based NHL and we are working with Jan Kovar to hopefully get him over to the NHL this season.

Our defense-by-committee approach depends on having solid contributors on reasonable contracts sharing the load. We are thrilled to get 3 key pieces of our stay at home D back in the fold. Brandon, Patrik, and Greg are all important players for us. 

Anders is a solid backup. Despite a tough regular season, he showed remarkable poise bouncing back internationally. He is a great fit with Jake and can step in as necessary.

Tampa is in great shape cap-wise, still has a solid minor league program, and is solid overall. We are looking to shore up at a few positions so hit us up if you are interested in talking trade. 

49 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

On behalf of GM @Art Vandelay, the Ottawa Senators are proud to announce the following signing:

Stefan Noesen - 4 years, $2m

Wooo! Stoked to get this guy under contract for four years. Skates like the wind, hits everything and had a breakout year last year in the bottom 6 of the Devils. So much so he got to play with Taylor Hall during the playoffs. 

I want to thank the very lonely GM @D-Money for doing all the leg work of the negotiations. 

Could somebody give me access to the Kings on Fantrax? Much appreciated.

In the meantime, we won't be extending contract offers to the following pending free agents:

Michael Garteig, Brent Regner, Michael Paliotta, Steve Oleksy, Nikita Nesterov, Matej Stransky, Kurtis Gabriel, Zach Sill, and Josh Gorges. Can I get these guys out of my organization now or do I have to wait?

1 minute ago, Brocks Flow said:

Could somebody give me access to the Kings on Fantrax? Much appreciated.

In the meantime, we won't be extending contract offers to the following pending free agents:

Michael Garteig, Brent Regner, Michael Paliotta, Steve Oleksy, Nikita Nesterov, Matej Stransky, Kurtis Gabriel, Zach Sill, and Josh Gorges. Can I get these guys out of my organization now or do I have to wait?

They'll be removed now. And you have access to the Kings now!

As should @Monty with the Blackhawks.

Yikes I just realized the previous regime traded the 2nd overall pick. Anyone know what they dealt it for?

We are willing to move the following players, PM me if interested: Ryan Dzingel, Daniel Winnik, Andy Greene, Chris Tanev, Andrej Sustr, Ryan Kesler, Jay Bouwmeester

Send me a message if you're interested in any of those players.

11 minutes ago, Brocks Flow said:

Yikes I just realized the previous regime traded the 2nd overall pick. Anyone know what they dealt it for?

I think it was for Namestnikov. The pick was a lottery win (from 9th place).

I’ve tried finding the trade... can’t. I found this gem though! 

To CGY: Henrik Sedin, 2019 LAK 1st, 2018 CGY 4th

To LAK: Nikita Nesterov, Colby Cave

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

ok what

5 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I remember having a good chuckle at that trade when it went through. It got funnier when Nesterov signed in the KHL a couple days after the trade was made :lol:

Archived