The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

On 6/5/2018 at 7:45 PM, thejazz97 said:

5a7310e0ba734_CONTRACTSIGNING.jpg.c32831211bf9f3585b3338cd68731389.jpg

On behalf of GM @apollo, the Nashville Predators are proud to announce the signings of:

Andrew Hammond - 2 years, $1m

Luca Sbisa - 4 years, $3.6m

Riley Stillman - 3 years, $750k

If only I was a little smarter and signed Sbeezus last October before he proved to be the greatest Dman in NHL history.... probably coulda had him for half that based on his production with Van the last year :lol:

Really hoping he walks away from Vegas and comes back to play for us. Not many 28 year olds poses the character Luca has. We certainly miss his sand paper and grit with Hutt & Troy really providing none.

To add further... the CDCP Nashville Predators have found their captain for the next 4 years.

Oh yeah...that reminds me.

Columbus Blue Jackets would like to thank Luca Sbisa for serving up one of his patented pizzas for the Stanley Cup winning goal. With Tatar coming on, and Fleury about to get another win, it could have easily started going Chicago's way.

Cheers Luca! And congratulations on the contract!

img_1983.jpg?w=620

Any teams looking to open up cap ahead of free agency, hit me up

Also looking at moving one/both of Riley Tufte and Max Jones in deals for remaining 1sts. Also looking to package our plethora of 3rds and 4ths to get early/mid 2nds. Colin wilson available for a pick.

18 hours ago, Master Mind said:

CDCP.jpg.5124054a80aa66ba8db065d175acb0bd.jpg

Please welcome the newest members of the Commissioner team, @Salter & @Jaku!

Jaku will be in charge of waivers, and Salter will assist in all areas.

Be sure to include the entire commish team in waiver PMs for the time being, and to include Salter in all trade/contract/waiver PMs going forward.

NIce work MM,  also @thejazz97 I'm sure. Welcome @Salter and @Jaku. Nice to see you guys step up. Its appreciated! Including the ongoing work of Jazzy & MM.  :gocan:

Still sad to see some of the old guard changing, they brought such enthusiasm.  

On 11/06/2018 at 9:05 AM, Master Mind said:

CDCP.jpg.5124054a80aa66ba8db065d175acb0bd.jpg

Please welcome the newest members of the Commissioner team, @Salter & @Jaku!

Jaku will be in charge of waivers, and Salter will assist in all areas.

Be sure to include the entire commish team in waiver PMs for the time being, and to include Salter in all trade/contract/waiver PMs going forward.

Congrats guys!

It does take a lot to keep this league up and running... Contracts, drafts, trades, waivers, etc etc... Updating fantrax...

And I'd like to give a thank you to everyone that currently is, or has been on the commissioner team at some point.... We've always had great commissioners in our league that put a lot of time to help us enjoy such a high maintenance league. This league is the closest league to the NHL I've ever played on and hope to be here for 10 more years! 

I'm sure @Jaku & @Salter will continue the great legacy of CDCP Commissioners

Now somebody trade me Brock Boeser for Crisb0

35 minutes ago, apollo said:

Congrats guys!

It does take a lot to keep this league up and running... Contracts, drafts, trades, waivers, etc etc... Updating fantrax...

And I'd like to give a thank you to everyone that currently is, or has been on the commissioner team at some point.... We've always had great commissioners in our league that put a lot of time to help us enjoy such a high maintenance league. This league is the closest league to the NHL I've ever played on and hope to be here for 10 more years! 

I'm sure @Jaku & @Salter will continue the great legacy of CDCP Commissioners

Now somebody trade me Brock Boeser for Crisb0

Thanks for the encouragement Apollo. I hope you're right. I've certainly been the least busy of all the commissioners. Salter came flying in like he's been doing it for years. MM and Jazz are swamped with the draft and contracts. I however have posted one waiver transaction :P

2 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Very happy that all the players i selected were selected. Although I am concerned about Wilde falling so far.

Those effort and attitude issues definitely dinged him a bit. 

A bit surprised to see our "lucky drops" Addison and Hallander drop a few spots further IRL. But happy to see them both land on Pittsburgh (including a trade up to get one of them). 

5 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

@Monty do you mind locking this thread? No point having two ongoing.

I think it might be because of how the thread is labelled. Its name – is ordered differently, and I’m just used to picking the thread titled that way (ignoring that numbers) I keep picking this one by accident because of that. 

• Monty locked this topic

Archived