The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man drives car through counter-protesters at white supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Toews

24 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Here is one of the featured nazis in that Vice video now sobbing.  Freakin butterflies. Not so brave when he doesn't have an army of other nazis to support him I guess.

One of the things he says is how Charlottesville was a gun free zone, so he couldn't bring his gun.  One excuse why he sounded so on edge. And he needs his gun to feel "cool as a cucumber". Poor guy.

I watched the Vice video with him in it. What a little bitch.

14 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Something way off about this video. No way this guy posts a video of himself legit weeping. Not to mention giving out his phone number on Youtube.

I smell a rat.

I smell a rat too. Its the guy in the video. 

No, this is totally legit. That is the kind of people these are. They are disturbed, angry, and cowardly unless they have guns and/or surrounded by other idiots.

19 hours ago, kilgore said:

Here is one of the featured nazis in that Vice video now sobbing.  Freakin butterflies. Not so brave when he doesn't have an army of other nazis to support him I guess.

One of the things he says is how Charlottesville was a gun free zone, so he couldn't bring his gun.  One excuse why he sounded so on edge. And he needs his gun to feel "cool as a cucumber". Poor guy.

Hard to watch right through.

guy is so lost.  Honestly don't even know if this guy is an actor or what.

so many crazies out there.

Archived