The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man drives car through counter-protesters at white supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Toews

The Dodge Challenger is registered to 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio, according to vehicle-registration records reviewed by The Washington Post. Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Col. Martin Kumer told The Post Saturday that a man with the same name and age was booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and a hit and run. Kumer said Fields is currently being held without bail.

Looks like the dude in Harv's picture above.

james-alex-fields-jr__75362.png

10 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

The police haven't officially released a picture of him yet but once his name and personal details got out there, others were able to find this. 

I wonder what the laws of Virginia allow in these cases?  Hopefully, they are very VERY harsh.

2 hours ago, Toews said:

I think the focus should be on the terrorist rather than discussing what may have triggered this attack. This isn't the norm. This is one truly sick individual, he is responsible for his own actions.

Everyone is responsible for their actions, including the media.

Things that you say do have consequences don't you agree?

Isn't hate speech prohibited in Canada?

I am not excusing his behavior, but I guarantee you that this guy doesn't watch MSM.

Most likely breitbart, info wars, stormfront type of a reader.

You learn how to hate people, you are not born with it.

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

What was the exact quote?

That he condemned hate, bigotry etc on all sides. It was another cop out and another attempt by Trump at avoiding attacking a significant portion of his base directly. It shouldn't be surprising as Trump will never do the right thing if it harms him somehow. 

Republican and ex-military...

https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

James Alex Fields Jr. (born April 26, 1997) is a resident of Maumee, Ohio. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio and put his party affiliation as Republican.[1]In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right rally.[2]

Military Service

From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army.[24] 

Car Incident

The driver of the vehicle was arrested. At first, rumors went around naming Joel Vangheluwe as the culprit in the incident as people found the vehicle to be registered to his father, Jerome. Joel denied the claims, saying that he sold the Challenger and that he was at a wedding with his girlfriend. [10] [29]

People later tracked down the Challenger to be registered to James, although it is unconfirmed that he is the driver. [10] [29] 

Taylor Lorenz, Tech reporter for The Hill, tweeted that police officers think that the person that ran people down was not malicious in intent and that the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed and some of them turned violent.[16] Lorenz was also punched in the face at the rally. 

An unidentified 32-year-old woman died as a result of the incident. [29] Her death is being investigated as a homicide. [29]  

Source: https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/#ixzz4pakViL7B

Just now, Toews said:

That he condemned hate, bigotry etc on all sides. It was another cop out and another attempt by Trump at avoiding attacking a significant portion of his base directly. It shouldn't be surprising as Trump will never do the right thing if it harms him somehow. 

Toews, whats he supposed to say?!

Both you and the Hippy are sure quick to judge, damn and burn. I think you're reacting to things you may not fully understand yet. Unless, you're just that awesome that you don't ever get it wrong. Glad we don't have any witches anymore. 

Thinking outloud question of the day: 

What is the ratio of left vs right violent attacks against either side?

I mean, how many violent white guy "right wing" attacks have there been against the left compared to how many left attacks on the right in NA.

(As if you're going to see it in the Zion media. You might have to look harder to make a serious attempt to answer this)

Looking forward to more facts before I comment on this human lawnmower video.

17 minutes ago, Toews said:

Lol. "All sides" xD

Only Trump would think that condemning a racist, murderous terrorist would somehow be harming him lol

29 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Republican and ex-military...

https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

James Alex Fields Jr. (born April 26, 1997) is a resident of Maumee, Ohio. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio and put his party affiliation as Republican.[1]In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right rally.[2]

Military Service

From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army.[24] 

Car Incident

The driver of the vehicle was arrested. At first, rumors went around naming Joel Vangheluwe as the culprit in the incident as people found the vehicle to be registered to his father, Jerome. Joel denied the claims, saying that he sold the Challenger and that he was at a wedding with his girlfriend. [10] [29]

People later tracked down the Challenger to be registered to James, although it is unconfirmed that he is the driver. [10] [29] 

Taylor Lorenz, Tech reporter for The Hill, tweeted that police officers think that the person that ran people down was not malicious in intent and that the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed and some of them turned violent.[16] Lorenz was also punched in the face at the rally. 

An unidentified 32-year-old woman died as a result of the incident. [29] Her death is being investigated as a homicide. [29]  

Source: https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/#ixzz4pakViL7B

US Army...but was scared at what the right call

"A bunch of p***y leftist libtards"

Sure he didn't know what he was doing, sure

17 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

That guy sure got shredded fast. One guy is 50lbs overweight, the other guy looks in shape. Maybe. 

I won't play into the label and division of the people game. 

Sure man.  

Except Trump is on twitter moments after every single attack except of course this one and the mosque bombing

Except.  Jones was calling it a false flag event.  

Except The Rebel was calling it the intolerant left at work and the entire right was calling it an attack from an anti trump leftist...until you know

Facts

;)

24 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Toews, whats he supposed to say?!

Both you and the Hippy are sure quick to judge, damn and burn. I think you're reacting to things you may not fully understand yet. Unless, you're just that awesome that you don't ever get it wrong. Glad we don't have any witches anymore. 

Thinking outloud question of the day: 

What is the ratio of left vs right violent attacks against either side?

I mean, how many violent white guy "right wing" attacks have there been against the left compared to how many left attacks on the right in NA.

(As if you're going to see it in the Zion media. You might have to look harder to make a serious attempt to answer this)

Looking forward to more facts before I comment on this human lawnmower video.

Problem is.  We GIVE you those answers you're going to claim it is a biased media, false numbers, false narrative or the like.

Those numbers are VERY easily found and by and large people leaning to the right tend to cause far more damage in the US than the Left no matter what some might push you to believe.  The numbers speak for themselves.  Numbers which I trust you will look up for yourself since by your statement; we won't be able to appease you in this

As well and *edit* you cannot claim we are quick to judge with any credibility.  We've seen your knee jerk responses numerous times and you know you're quite guilty of it.  We are not judging damning or burning anyone here because the facts are simple

A republican ex army member plowed a vehicle in to a mob of counter protesters to an alt white rally killing an innocent woman and harming almost 2 dozen others.  These are simple facts.  No judgements, no witch hunts.  Facts

Archived