Click....

Click...

Click..

Click.

Boom

lol

On 8/14/2017 at 4:23 PM, Hsh said:

+2 piece of sh**

Agreed, @apollo is a piece of sheer brilliance. Looks like you missed some asterisks in your post though.

On 8/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, Hsh said:

that is 1000 more than you would survive you a**

Agreed again, in that @Rob_Zepp is an asset to CDC. Although again, you missed some asterisks.

You should be sure to not miss them next time, as you wouldn't want to mislead anyone.

Totally legit topic, easy to discuss

CDC showing its ugliness, prefers insults to discussion

On topic....right now? hard to say, everyone is told to play the same way, If you don't block shots go into the corners or take the hit to make the play, you get benched.

The only guy who I can think of who can get away with soft play and not be punished for it is Ovechkin, so that would be my answer, he isn't soft by nature and can be quite dangerous but he can and does get away with soft play.

Historically? There was a time when players were individuals and you would see their personality come out on the ice. Turgeon was a guy who had no physical side to his game....neither did Gretzky, but it was understood that if you touched him you died, and being an honorable guy he knew it would be weak to start acting tough, so he respected the fact he was untouchable and almost never got physical

But whether he deserves it or not, the guy most players and fans consider the softest to ever play the game was Craig Janney, I was a bit to young to see the bulk of his career but that's the word on the street.

As far as message boards go, CDC takes that by a mile, the evidence is right here in this thread. Sitting around on your computer waiting to gang up on someone = weak

On 14/08/2017 at 4:38 AM, Nuxfanabroad said:

There's this GUY who played the bongos. Mighty soft...

:lol:

16 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

Totally legit topic, easy to discuss

CDC showing its ugliness, prefers insults to discussion

On topic....right now? hard to say, everyone is told to play the same way, If you don't block shots go into the corners or take the hit to make the play, you get benched.

The only guy who I can think of who can get away with soft play and not be punished for it is Ovechkin, so that would be my answer, he isn't soft by nature and can be quite dangerous but he can and does get away with soft play.

Historically? There was a time when players were individuals and you would see their personality come out on the ice. Turgeon was a guy who had no physical side to his game....neither did Gretzky, but it was understood that if you touched him you died, and being an honorable guy he knew it would be weak to start acting tough, so he respected the fact he was untouchable and almost never got physical

But whether he deserves it or not, the guy most players and fans consider the softest to ever play the game was Craig Janney, I was a bit to young to see the bulk of his career but that's the word on the street.

As far as message boards go, CDC takes that by a mile, the evidence is right here in this thread. Sitting around on your computer waiting to gang up on someone = weak

shut it

On 2017-08-13 at 8:09 PM, Warhippy said:

My wife wants to chime in and ask who you guys think the hardest NHL player could be

She needs a new favorite and the harder the better

damn

you just leave yourself so wide open :P

having hardness issues over there :wub:

How bout we discuss the poutiest player; seems like a less hostile topic than "softest". 

I'd say the last season Radim Vrbata played in Vancouver was the most pout laden season I've ever witnessed. Dude sure had his smile upsidedown, all year.

Radim Vrbata = Pouting champion 

Nominate - Drew Pouty Doughty.