The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

I didn't want to PM you because neither of you are confirmed and I didn't think the situation was LYLO as two mafia went down yesterday.  

If you go back, I suggested multiple times that 211 was mafia and would be a good vote candidate.

Best of luck TP.

6 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

BJ is suspicious for believing AV lol

He first says I didn't have a character (why hold back a character if he actually got it)
Then of course comes up with an obvious character name when I question him on it.

If he was lying, you would have called him out and voted for AV instead of arguing over petty semantics like who your character is.

Good Bye SK.

4 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

I think my argument went right over your head 

Maybe. But I also give it a .01% chance he is lying because if you turn up something other than what he says you are, then AV gets lynched next round, and that would be game if there are only 3 mafia. And I've yet to see someone else come out and say AV is lying about being sheriff so yeah, forgive me for believing him.

Without quoting the host, he was in a rush this morning and forgot to include your name.

He must have read what I wrote in the thread because I got a PM not too long ago saying what I just said now and that your character is the Flying Dutchman.

Didn't even want to come out with this info but your killing pattern has been unique so I didn't want to take a chance and risk getting hit by you during nightfall.

6 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Gonna be a sad way to end the game and IMO the player responsible needs to be banned or comment why he isn't active ever. 

What do you mean?

Can I just say that there's no need to give a name for the SK because MH used Flying Dutchmen in the nightfalls?

Vote Hashy 

Lewitelli is who we should go after next round

Archived