The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

Just because of that one vote with Dral. I doubt the mafia put in the effort to have pretty much all votes on both of their teammates.

If this is a LYLO, that means we're dealing with 2 mafia. And I've said it before, will say it again, BJ is mafia.

And with the natural interactions he's had with Lewt, this leads me to believe TL is his teammate.

I really hate to let BJ slide yet another round, but TL is far easier to lynch this round and his suspiciousness is next to none with his complete inactivity.

Vote TL

If any one attempts to deface me or Stamkos this round, you're most certainly mafia and we would likely vote together. 

Matter of fact is

-we claimed good characters(tp)

-unmatched claims

-common characters (I mean, we have the flying dutchman)

-claimed early in r1, before aladeen, when we were not in any trouble

Not to even mention that both mine and Stamkos meta is very TP-like claims aside...

Oh and the OP mentions us being a group aside from the mafia. Hrm. I wonder what that is referring to...

8 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Since it's LyLo and there are 2 mafia left, I think it's pretty clear at this point that Zfetch and Stamkos are in fact mafia.

I was waiting for one to die and get the other cleared as TP but I guess that never could've happened.

Vote Zfetch.

Lol okay.

Cuz in a 22pg game me and Stamkos are bold enough to claim such specific things.

Where were you the rest of the game?

Archived