The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spongebob Squarepants (sign up open)

milk and honey

Ok since you guys are dumbos like I expected and took my post way too literally, I am barnacle boy and I'm with another reg TP in a PM who is Mermaid Man.

I won't reveal their identity for now just cuz lol ynot. I'll let them do the coming out if they want.

Me and them are not allowed to PM others until a LYLO so if you really have the hunger to find out the identity of a reg TP, go for some PM madness.

No normally I'd be like "sPeCIAls contact" but they can't do that till a LYLO so idk..

Although I really want to take the mafia down regardless of how much BW cries so the sheriff can contact me with their hits.

Vig or whoever or any TP special can contact me if they're in risk of getting lynched and want to avoid it.

I just can't reply and actually PM from what I hear.

I have a hunch Aladeen is mafia.

Vote Aladeen

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Ok since you guys are dumbos like I expected and took my post way too literally, I am barnacle boy and I'm with another reg TP in a PM who is Mermaid Man.

I won't reveal their identity for now just cuz lol ynot. I'll let them do the coming out if they want.

Me and them are not allowed to PM others until a LYLO so if you really have the hunger to find out the identity of a reg TP, go for some PM madness.

No normally I'd be like "sPeCIAls contact" but they can't do that till a LYLO so idk..

Cool story. You trying to mix up your gameplay? If you are, it's a nice change from the "mentalist turning insane" version we have seen recently.

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Although I really want to take the mafia down regardless of how much BW cries so the sheriff can contact me with their hits.

Vig or whoever or any TP special can contact me if they're in risk of getting lynched and want to avoid it.

I just can't reply and actually PM from what I hear.

I have a hunch Aladeen is mafia.

Vote Aladeen

Your hunch is junk

Your theory is dreary

Your instinct, it stinks

Your guess is a mess

Your thought is naught

Your intuition is worse than a botched circumcision 

Unvote 

Vote Extend

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Your hunch is junk