The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Clown Rally in Van-City? Unleash the hounds!

luckylager

I am so proud of you Vancouver. Way to show the world what we as Canadians really stand for. An overwhelming show of support for diversity, equality and inclusiveness.

4000 counterprotesters show up, generally fail to find any real nazis and end up having a pretty good time and making friends. The clowns will never take hold here.

I love this country. 

16 hours ago, Mattrek said:

1) You're bringing in "both extremes need condemning" in a thread specifically about a Nazi rally. It's not surprising people including myself would ask why you would bring another extreme that doesn't even exist in this thread into it out of nowhere.

2) Never called you a Nazi.

3) "He/she/it" Real respectful.

4) Saying I need help, again real respectful.

5) I never labeled you anything.

6) Promoting violence against someone else.

And yet you call me the bully for asking a question? Grow up.

Gimme a break - really?

22 hours ago, Lancaster said:

Umm.... the aboriginal guy who doesn't want illegal immigration also gets harassed....

Clearly a footnote at best but does speak to the hypocrisy on all sides.   I am personally pleased the idiots proNazi or whatever they were got nowhere but I don't like that some other Canadian voicing a legitimate fear gets harassed and likely labeled by some of the extreme PCers.     You can be against extreme racism or whatever without becoming something intolerant yourself.

58 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Clearly a footnote at best but does speak to the hypocrisy on all sides.   I am personally pleased the idiots proNazi or whatever they were got nowhere but I don't like that some other Canadian voicing a legitimate fear gets harassed and likely labeled by some of the extreme PCers.     You can be against extreme racism or whatever without becoming something intolerant yourself.

Yep, a lot of "You're either with us or against us!" thinking going on out there.  

Archived